Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

Fragrance appreciation can vary widely from person to person so always difficult to second guess what someone will like! However, I'd regard Creed's Aventus for Her (€75 / 50ml - split open, but of course not 100% guaranteed to finish) as a reasonably safe bet (if you've smelled the male Aventus, to me - and I'm no expert - it's a bit like it with added rose). I've also got their Royal Priness Oud listed but have never smelt it so am reluctant to recommend it blindly. Bear in mind of course that, while I package in high quality bottles with good labels, it is not retail packaging (no box etc) - just something to take into consideration when giving as a gift. I can get most Creeds in 50/75/120ml etc retail packaging - just drop me a PM if you (or anyone else) was interested in this; pricing wouldn't be as good of course, but still well cheaper than BT.

Thanks P... just sent a PM on same

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 16/10/17 night. Full details in OP and also a few posts above.

Ordered - stock on the way:
    Creed - Aventus - three 50ml slots left.

Open splits
    Histoire de Parfums - Ambre 114: 30ml left to be allocated (10 / 30ml volumes).
    Creed - Royal Oud: three 50ml slots remaining.
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 100ml left to be allocated (25 / 50ml volumes).
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 40ml left to be allocated (10 / 25ml volumes).
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: four 50ml slots left.
    Amouage - Memoir: 50ml left to be allocated (10 / 25 ml volumes).
    Serge Lutens - Un Bois Vanille: 50ml left to be allocated (10 / 25 / 50ml volumes).
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 150ml left to be allocated (25 / 50ml volumes).
    Creed - Viking: eight 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: nine 50ml slots left.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Hi Padraig 50ml Aventus please
    Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 16/10/17 night. Full details in OP and also a few posts above.

Creed - Aventus - three 50ml slots left.

Open splits
    Histoire de Parfums - Ambre 114: 30ml left to be allocated (10 / 30ml volumes).
    Creed - Royal Oud: three 50ml slots remaining.
    Creed - Royal princess Oud: 100ml left to be allocated (25 / 50ml volumes).
    Serge Lutens - Un Bois Vanille: 50ml left to be allocated (10 / 25 / 50ml volumes).
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

50ml creed eventus please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kell77

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Hey Padraig, if a space becomes avalaible I will get an aventus from you too, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Hi Padraig, have you got anything in stock right now ready to ship, or you waiting to fill up the slots ?

foxirl wrote: »
    kell77 wrote: »
    Toobz wrote: »
    Hey Padraig, if a space becomes avalaible I will get an aventus from you too, thanks!

All down for next available Aventus slots - payment requests on the way.

Hi Padraig, have you got anything in stock right now ready to ship, or you waiting to fill up the slots ?

I don't really carry 'stock' as such - if it doesn't sell, I'm stuck with it, and out of pocket as a result! Having said that, I do try to keep Aventus in stock (rather unsuccessfully recently), plus will pick up a good offer if I see one. At the moment I don't have anything readily available I'm afraid.

jvrk - no response to repeated payment requests; no allocation in future splits. Most people in current Aventus and GIT lists will 'go up' a slot as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hi Pat

Can you put me down for a 10ml sampler of both Amouge Memoir & Amber 114 & add to my other split for delivery

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Can u put me down for a 50ml Creed Aventus whenever its available please

Also Creed Aventus for Her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

If I get a bottle of Creed Aventus can I collect it from you in Dublin City Center (Docklands/IFSC) and pay cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

cronos wrote: »
    If I get a bottle of Creed Aventus can I collect it from you in Dublin City Center (Docklands/IFSC) and pay cash?

You can if you cover his train fare from Cork and put him up in the Shelbourne! :pac:

cronos wrote: »

As per F4A above, Dublin is courier shipping @ €12.50 (covers up to 4 - 6 bottles, depending on size). Collection is OK in Cork area.

Hi Pat

Can you put me down for a 10ml sampler of both Amouge Memoir & Amber 114 & add to my other split for delivery

Thanks

Done. I'll hold shipping to see if / when those complete.

Pat, what's left on the Amouage?

Pat, what's left on the Amouage?

First split full; 30ml left to allocate on second split.

Dammit, I fancied the bottle.

I'll have a slice - can you do the 25ml and then 5 in an atomiser? (I'll pay for the atomiser, obviously) Don't know how that would work money-wise, but sure you can email me a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Done. I'll hold shipping to see if / when those complete.

Thanks Pat. Just send me on total and ill pay by Revolut :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Pat, what TF fragrances have you in stock/on the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 davr

Hi - would be interested in 50ml of Viking. When would you expect to have and when would you want payment? What is the full cost incl. shipping to Dublin? Thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Hi Pat.
    I'll take a punt on the aventus 50ml whenever you can manage it.
    Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Hi Pat,

Ill have a punt on the 50 ml Creed Aventus please.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'll grab 50ml of Santal & 50ml of Memoir if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi pat

I'll try the 50 ml Creed Aventus when it is available. I am in cork regular enough so I can meet you and pay you on the day it that suits
    Thanks
    Paul

Dammer wrote: »
    Pat, what TF fragrances have you in stock/on the way?
    Zero unfortunately. Had quite a run of them over the last few months but currently have no foreign travel plans until March (I pick them up in duty free) - may arrnage some then.
    davr wrote: »
    Hi - would be interested in 50ml of Viking. When would you expect to have and when would you want payment? What is the full cost incl. shipping to Dublin? Thx.
    When I have it depends on when I get enough people signed up - when I have ten I'll ask everyone for payment and then order the juice. How long this would take is hard to call (could never happen) - been a bit of a sluggish start. Cost is €72 plus €12.50 courier shipping (cover 4 - 6 bottles), which I think we can all agree is good value compared to the €205 BT charge for the same size bottle!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

I love the way people say they'll take a punt on one of the most talked about, widely lauded niche fragrances of all time...at a designer price!

dudeeile wrote: »
    I'll grab 50ml of Santal & 50ml of Memoir if I can.

Have put you down for both. TBH though I have my doubts about the Le Labo happening (I guess it ain't cheap!); with the Memoir if you want a 50ml portion (with Amouage packaging etc) you'd be looking at filling the current split (just the 50ml slot gone so far) before opening another one and then filling that. Alternatively, there are 25ml slots left on the current split

• Advertisement

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 18/10/17. Full details in OP.

Histoires de Parfums: two 10ml slots left.

Open splits
    Creed - Royal Oud: two 50ml slots remaining.
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 100ml left to be allocated (25 / 50ml volumes).
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: five 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus (male): ten 50ml slots left.

Advertisement