Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmrules

Hi Pat,

Put me down for the 50 ml Creed Aventus please. I am in Cork so i'll pay you when we meet, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

dmrules wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Put me down for the 50 ml Creed Aventus please. I am in Cork so i'll pay you when we meet, thanks

Cool.

Aventus price adjusted to €70 from hereon in to secure faster supply.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Have put you down for both. TBH though I have my doubts about the Le Labo happening (I guess it ain't cheap!); with the Memoir if you want a 50ml portion (with Amouage packaging etc) you'd be looking at filling the current split (just the 50ml slot gone so far) before opening another one and then filling that. Alternatively, there are 25ml slots left on the current split

25ml of Memoir it is so, we'll wait and see on the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 joeyla

Put me down for:

Aventus for Him 50ml
    Aventus for Her 50ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Please put me down for:

Aventus for him 50ml
    Spice & Wood 50ml
    Green Irish Tweed 50ml
    Royal Oud 50ml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭dodzy

Padraig, apologies if you have answered this already but do you think it likely that you will have a new batch of aventus creed (male) to go out pre-Christmas ? Can you put us down for one anyway ? Many thanks.

Apologies Pat, didn't see your post above with the list of available stock showing the 10 x Creed Male so i'll gladly have one of them. Paypal good here.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

I am interested in Comme des Garcons - 2 Man. How to proceed. I am in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Hi Pat,

Put me down for the 50 ml Creed Aventus Male please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

50ml Creed Aventus And 50ml Creed Aventus for Her
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Hi Pat,

Put me down for the 50 ml Creed Aventus Male please.

Can pay via paypal.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

iwantthat wrote: »
    I am interested in Comme des Garcons - 2 Man. How to proceed. I am in dublin

Is it 10ml or 25ml you want?

Process is all in the first post

Of course the I refers to Padraig Mor

So, what happens?
    If there is sufficient interest, I will buy a large bottles of normally very expensive fragrances and split them into smaller portions and send to those who sign up.

What’s the story with pricing and payment?
    Price for each fragrance is listed in its section – all prices are far lower than the comparable cost of buying a small bottle at retail, or give the opportunity to try something hard to find without risking the price of a full bottle. Full payment must be paid in advance – I can’t take the risk of being stuck with an enormous bottle of fragrance costing several hundred! Payment via Paypal or direct bank transfer.
    All split prices should be taken as provisional – until I order the juice I do not know if or when the cost from my suppliers will change. In other words, get your name down fast if interested! Some splits may be especially time limited due to a specific offer etc – I’ll note this where relevant.

What’s the story with shipping?
    By courier, additional to purchase price. Ireland / UK only. Shipping in Ireland is €12.50 for up to 4 bottles. Collection in Cork (free) is welcomed and encouraged.
    I cannot accept liability for packages once I leave them with the courier but will assist in the unlikely event of a claim. I don’t expect this to happen though – see reports from this thread of how well the bottles are protected!
    If you buy a split and pay for shipping now, I will 'pause' your package to combine shipping with future splits if you wish

What will I get?
    Your selected fragrance in a high quality glass bottle with atomiser spray and label – either for a lot less than it normally costs or for a price which risks a lot less than buying a full bottle - or both.

What’s the timelines?
    If all places for a particular split are taken, I will ask for payment from everyone. When everyone has paid I will order the fragrance, bottles, atomisers, packaging, etc. I may occasionally delay ordering for one split if another is near closing so as to combine on shipping etc. Splits will be done and posted ASAP after I get all the supplies but do bear in mind that I have a full time job and two small kids so time is sometimes scarce!
    NB for Creed Aventus splits: stock of the large flacons is relatively scarce and suppliers frequently run out – there may be a delay while they restock. I’ll keep everyone posted if this occurs.

What happens if not enough people sign up to a particular split?
    Nothing! I collect no money and buy no juice.

What happens if someone signs up and doesn’t pay?
    They ruin it for everyone as I won’t buy until everyone has paid. Non payers will be excluded from future splits. In the event of sufficient interest in a split, I will run a ‘reserve’ list. Popular splits will be repeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hi Pat,

Put me down for the 50 ml Creed Aventus Male please. I'm in Cork for the week of the 30th Oct- 3rd Nov. I can meet you then if that suits and pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭kg703

Hi Pat,

New to this altogether. Would love a 50ml bottle of creed aventus for him and one for her. I will pay via paypal.

dudeeile wrote: »
    25ml of Memoir it is so, we'll wait and see on the other.

Cool.

Anyone else looking for Amouage Memoir? I have 10ml left on a completed split (ordered and on the way to me), and 25ml on an open split (not yet ordered).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭OldRio

Pat, put me down for 25ml of the Memoir. Thanks.

dodzy wrote: »
    Padraig, apologies if you have answered this already but do you think it likely that you will have a new batch of aventus creed (male) to go out pre-Christmas ? Can you put us down for one anyway ? Many thanks.

Apologies Pat, didn't see your post above with the list of available stock showing the 10 x Creed Male so i'll gladly have one of them. Paypal good here.

Just to point out that the Aventus is an open split - i.e. I don't have the stock yet. The norm is to wait till it fills (ten signed up), collect money, order it and then split when it arrive. With Aventus, in practice it's so popular I try to keep it 'in stock' - rather unsuccessfully recently. SO I'm actually going to order some today, splits of which I would expect to have delivered to buyers here by early November (perhaps earlier), subject to change.

All other buyers: I'll send payment requests later tonight.

Note re non-Aventus splits: some of these need to get the appropriate number (5 or usually 10) signed up before proceeding. Payment for these will only be requested at that stage; my standard is to hold shipping on earlier available splits until the later ones are done so as to save you money on shipping by combining into one package.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

Hi Pat,

50 ml of Aventus Creed for him, please.

:)

Creed Royal Oud ordered (one 50ml slot left @ €63.50).
    Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille ordered (40ml left to allocate at €23.50 / 10ml or €50 / 25ml).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Has anyone spotted Viking in BT yet? Wouldn't mind giving it a sniff before going ahead with ordering, it's either that or another Aventus for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Has anyone spotted Viking in BT yet? Wouldn't mind giving it a sniff before going ahead with ordering, it's either that or another Aventus for me.

it is in harvey nics dundrum lf your near there at all

• Advertisement

It's on their website anyway (@€;205 / 50ml); not sure if they actually have it in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Wow delighted i came across this thread. I'd like to order Creed Aventus please.

(So what happens next Pat? Do.you PM with paypal details?)

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭DK224

Hi Pat, I'll take the remaining 10ml of Amouage Memoir please

I'll pay by Paypal too if that's ok

heldel00 wrote: »
    Wow delighted i came across this thread. I'd like to order Creed Aventus please.

(So what happens next Pat? Do.you PM with paypal details?)

Process is all in the first post

Of course the I refers to Padraig Mor

So, what happens?
    If there is sufficient interest, I will buy a large bottles of normally very expensive fragrances and split them into smaller portions and send to those who sign up.

What’s the story with pricing and payment?
    Price for each fragrance is listed in its section – all prices are far lower than the comparable cost of buying a small bottle at retail, or give the opportunity to try something hard to find without risking the price of a full bottle. Full payment must be paid in advance – I can’t take the risk of being stuck with an enormous bottle of fragrance costing several hundred! Payment via Paypal or direct bank transfer.
    All split prices should be taken as provisional – until I order the juice I do not know if or when the cost from my suppliers will change. In other words, get your name down fast if interested! Some splits may be especially time limited due to a specific offer etc – I’ll note this where relevant.

What’s the story with shipping?
    By courier, additional to purchase price. Ireland / UK only. Shipping in Ireland is €12.50 for up to 4 bottles. Collection in Cork (free) is welcomed and encouraged.
    I cannot accept liability for packages once I leave them with the courier but will assist in the unlikely event of a claim. I don’t expect this to happen though – see reports from this thread of how well the bottles are protected!
    If you buy a split and pay for shipping now, I will 'pause' your package to combine shipping with future splits if you wish

What will I get?
    Your selected fragrance in a high quality glass bottle with atomiser spray and label – either for a lot less than it normally costs or for a price which risks a lot less than buying a full bottle - or both.

What’s the timelines?
    If all places for a particular split are taken, I will ask for payment from everyone. When everyone has paid I will order the fragrance, bottles, atomisers, packaging, etc. I may occasionally delay ordering for one split if another is near closing so as to combine on shipping etc. Splits will be done and posted ASAP after I get all the supplies but do bear in mind that I have a full time job and two small kids so time is sometimes scarce!
    NB for Creed Aventus splits: stock of the large flacons is relatively scarce and suppliers frequently run out – there may be a delay while they restock. I’ll keep everyone posted if this occurs.

What happens if not enough people sign up to a particular split?
    Nothing! I collect no money and buy no juice.

What happens if someone signs up and doesn’t pay?
    They ruin it for everyone as I won’t buy until everyone has paid. Non payers will be excluded from future splits. In the event of sufficient interest in a split, I will run a ‘reserve’ list. Popular splits will be repeated.

Just to point out that the Aventus is an open split - i.e. I don't have the stock yet. The norm is to wait till it fills (ten signed up), collect money, order it and then split when it arrive. With Aventus, in practice it's so popular I try to keep it 'in stock' - rather unsuccessfully recently. SO I'm actually going to order some today, splits of which I would expect to have delivered to buyers here by early November (perhaps earlier), subject to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

^^^ but am still wondering if i receive a PM with payment details?

Yes payment requests will be sent by PM when all 10 slots are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Hi Pat, first time ordering, could you please put me in for 2 x 50ml of Creed Aventus male. I will be paying by PayPal. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Hi Pat,

Ill take one of the remaining 10 ml of the Histoires de Parfums if its still available.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

Hi Guys,

Glad I found this forum :)

Can I order please:

Creed - Spice & Wood: 50ml
    Creed - Viking: 50ml
    Creed - Aventus (male): 50ml

I will be paying by paypal, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Hi Pat, just found this, i'd be interested in a creed aventus (male). Paypal payment.

Advertisement