Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭iwantthat

Great
    Can you please put me down for 25ml.

Thank you.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Is it 10ml or 25ml you want?

Process is all in the first post

Of course the I refers to Padraig Mor

So, what happens?
    If there is sufficient interest, I will buy a large bottles of normally very expensive fragrances and split them into smaller portions and send to those who sign up.

What’s the story with pricing and payment?
    Price for each fragrance is listed in its section – all prices are far lower than the comparable cost of buying a small bottle at retail, or give the opportunity to try something hard to find without risking the price of a full bottle. Full payment must be paid in advance – I can’t take the risk of being stuck with an enormous bottle of fragrance costing several hundred! Payment via Paypal or direct bank transfer.
    All split prices should be taken as provisional – until I order the juice I do not know if or when the cost from my suppliers will change. In other words, get your name down fast if interested! Some splits may be especially time limited due to a specific offer etc – I’ll note this where relevant.

What’s the story with shipping?
    By courier, additional to purchase price. Ireland / UK only. Shipping in Ireland is €12.50 for up to 4 bottles. Collection in Cork (free) is welcomed and encouraged.
    I cannot accept liability for packages once I leave them with the courier but will assist in the unlikely event of a claim. I don’t expect this to happen though – see reports from this thread of how well the bottles are protected!
    If you buy a split and pay for shipping now, I will 'pause' your package to combine shipping with future splits if you wish

What will I get?
    Your selected fragrance in a high quality glass bottle with atomiser spray and label – either for a lot less than it normally costs or for a price which risks a lot less than buying a full bottle - or both.

What’s the timelines?
    If all places for a particular split are taken, I will ask for payment from everyone. When everyone has paid I will order the fragrance, bottles, atomisers, packaging, etc. I may occasionally delay ordering for one split if another is near closing so as to combine on shipping etc. Splits will be done and posted ASAP after I get all the supplies but do bear in mind that I have a full time job and two small kids so time is sometimes scarce!
    NB for Creed Aventus splits: stock of the large flacons is relatively scarce and suppliers frequently run out – there may be a delay while they restock. I’ll keep everyone posted if this occurs.

What happens if not enough people sign up to a particular split?
    Nothing! I collect no money and buy no juice.

What happens if someone signs up and doesn’t pay?
    They ruin it for everyone as I won’t buy until everyone has paid. Non payers will be excluded from future splits. In the event of sufficient interest in a split, I will run a ‘reserve’ list. Popular splits will be repeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

iwantthat wrote: »
    I am interested in Comme des Garcons - 2 Man. How to proceed. I am in dublin

That split needs 30ml more allocated to proceed (in practicality, with another signup I'll probably order it anyway). Full details re process in OP. Payment by Revolut / Paypal / bank transfer or COD in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

That split needs 30ml more allocated to proceed (in practicality, with another signup I'll probably order it anyway). Full details re process in OP. Payment by Revolut / Paypal / bank transfer or COD in Cork.

Pat,
    I will take 10ml of it.

Peatys wrote: »
    50ml Creed Aventus And 50ml Creed Aventus for Her
    Thanks!

PEATYS: you can't receive PMs! PM me your email address and I'll send payment request.

Enormous number of payment requests sent out - if you think you should have got one, but didn't, let me know!

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 19/10/17. Full details in OP.

Ordered - stock on the way:
    Serge Lutens - Un Bois Vanille: 40ml left to be allocated (10 / 25 / 50ml volumes).
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 20ml left to be allocated (10 / 25ml volumes).

Open splits
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 100ml left to be allocated (25 / 50ml volumes).
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: four 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 75ml left to be allocated (25 / 50ml volumes).
    Creed - Viking: six 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: six 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus (male): five 50ml slots left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

PEATYS: you can't receive PMs! PM me your email address and I'll send payment request.
    Argh, technology! I'll send it now, cheers.

30ml of Comme des Garcons 2 Man available again at €20 / 10ml, or €42 / 25ml. Stock coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

30ml of Comme des Garcons 2 Man available again at €20 / 10ml, or €42 / 25ml. Stock coming soon.

Pat,

Put me down for 10ml of this to add to my other orders. That'll fill the delivery for me, whenever they are ready to roll.

Cheers.

hi pat, i replied to your mail there letting you know i ordered Aventus and aventus for her.. can you send on an updated cost?

Cheers

Peatys wrote: »
    hi pat, i replied to your mail there letting you know i ordered Aventus and aventus for her.. can you send on an updated cost?

Cheers

Got back to you there.

• Advertisement

Got back to you there.

Cheers pat, payment sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭dodzy

Me.....when 'Pat's potion' arrives at the door....

431039.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sarbbb

Could I put my name down for Aventus Creed Mans. Could collect in Cork, depending on location. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Scubrick

Hi I'd be interested in Green Irish Tweed and Spice & Wood 25ml if possible, I can pay through PayPal. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and Aventus too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Payment sent, thanks Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 20 macshah

Put me down for 1xAventus (Male). I will pay by PayPal

Scubrick wrote: »
    Hi I'd be interested in Green Irish Tweed and Spice & Wood 25ml if possible, I can pay through PayPal. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and Aventus too please!

Sure. Will send you payment request for Aventus now and hold shipping on that until / if the Spice & Wood and GIT finish. I expect Spice & Wood to finish soon; GIT may be a little longer.

Just 50ml left to allocate (in 25 or 50ml volumes) on Spice & Wood if anyone wants it - last chance to get this ultra high end fragrance before Autumn 2018!

Sure. Will send you payment request for Aventus now and hold shipping on that until / if the Spice & Wood and GIT finish. I expect Spice & Wood to finish soon; GIT may be a little longer.

Just 50ml left to allocate (in 25 or 50ml volumes) on Spice & Wood if anyone wants it - last chance to get this ultra high end fragrance before Autumn 2018!

Thank you Pat, I will send that payment on tomorrow at 1pm when I get back from shopping and have the money in the bank. I just wait for you to update me on the other two before making any more payments, yes?

Scubrick wrote: »
    Thank you Pat, I will send that payment on tomorrow at 1pm when I get back from shopping and have the money in the bank. I just wait for you to update me on the other two before making any more payments, yes?

Yes, that's great.

Payment sent, cheers Pat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi Padraig, I will take the Spice and Wood off you can you give me a price on 25ml and 50ml and i can paypal you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

It's €72 / 25ml or €130 / 50ml for Spice and Wood

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    It's €72 / 25ml or €130 / 50ml for Spice and Wood

Thanks just spotted that o the OP

jag con wrote: »
    Hi Padraig, I will take the Spice and Wood off you can you give me a price on 25ml and 50ml and i can paypal you

As K-UCC said, €72 / 25ml or €130 / 50ml, plus courier shipping of €12.50 (covers 4 - 6 bottles). Let me know if you want to go ahead and I'll PM you.

As K-UCC said, €72 / 25ml or €130 / 50ml, plus courier shipping of €12.50 (covers 4 - 6 bottles). Let me know if you want to go ahead and I'll PM you.

Hi Yes please. Is the Aventus available in 25ml splits?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Have been watching a few reviews of Spice and Wood online recently and it is mainly extremely positve

Will def be onboard when Pat next offers it in 2018

jag con wrote: »
    Hi Yes please. Is the Aventus available in 25ml splits?

Are you looking for 25 or 50ml of the S&W? Aventus available by 50ml only I'm afraid @€;70.

Are you looking for 25 or 50ml of the S&W? Aventus available by 50ml only I'm afraid @€;70.

Hi i will go with 25ml of S&W and 50ml of Aventus.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fj4400

Hi, interested in Creed aventus for men and Creed princess how do I place an order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

fj4400 wrote: »
    Hi, interested in Creed aventus for men and Creed princess how do I place an order?

Read post #1 .All is there

Advertisement