Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

fj4400 wrote: »
    Hi, interested in Creed aventus for men and Creed princess how do I place an order?

If you confirm how much of the Royal Princess Oud (I presume that's the one you want?) you want (€48 / 25ml or €82 / 50ml) you want, I'll send you a payment request for both.

BIG load of dispatch emails to me this evening! All current Aventus orders now enroute - I have, quite literally, a gallon of the stuff on the way! There's so many Aventus orders outstanding that it'll take me a little while to get through them - roughly two weeks from when I start receiving it (late next week). Orders will be done in the order of receipt of the appropriate bottles, which means that newer orders post the recent price rise will actually be done first as these were dispatched to me from the new supplier yesterday. All completed GIT splits are also on the way (with the Aventus), along with Royal Oud (sent a couple of days ago), HdP Ambre 114, Serge Lutens Bois Vanille, Comme des Garcons 2 Man and Amouage Memoir. When the bulk of the work for these, and some incoming splits, is done, I'll be listing new stuff for winter / Christmas - roughly mid November.

jag con wrote: »
    Hi i will go with 25ml of S&W and 50ml of Aventus.
    No problem. Final Spice & Wood split of 2017 is officially 'on' - payment requests going out shortly. Just 25ml left to allocate at €72 / 25ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

That's some amount of work horse.

Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

At this rate you'll replace Brown Thomas as Ireland's top Creed seller :pac:

At this rate you'll replace Brown Thomas as Ireland's top Creed seller :pac:

I have little doubt that I sell multiples of the amount of Creed that BT do! I suspect they still make more money from it though.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭jefferson73

put me down for Creed aventus
    Creed €70 / 50ml

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Could you put me down for a 50mm bottle of Aventus? Cheers.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Can I go a 25ml of Spice & Wood & a 50ml aventus please?

put me down for Creed aventus
    Creed €70 / 50ml
    Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Could you put me down for a 50mm bottle of Aventus? Cheers.
    robk24 wrote: »
    Can I go a 25ml of Spice & Wood & a 50ml aventus please?

All good; payment requests sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭MackPaddy

Mr Mor, could you put me down for 50ml of your finest Creed Aventus for 70 please? :)

• Advertisement

MackPaddy wrote: »
    Mr Mor, could you put me down for 50ml of your finest Creed Aventus for 70 please? :)

Sure can - I've sent you one of my finest payment requests!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

How many slots left for GIT?

I have little doubt that I sell multiples of the amount of Creed that BT do! I suspect they still make more money from it though.....

Plus, no offence, the girls are a lot prettier too!

How many slots left for GIT?

3 slots left on next split - not ordered yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dgosul

I’ll try 25ml spice n wood
    I can collect in cork
    Thanks

dgosul wrote: »
    I’ll try 25ml spice n wood
    I can collect in cork
    Thanks

Hey. Sorry S&W all allocated; will put you down as a reserve in case someone doesn't pony up the cash!

i'll try creed if you have any left.

3 slots left on next split - not ordered yet.

Ah come on lads. How can this not be full yet? This and Aventus are arguably the two best, safest blind buys in the niche market. Look up any "best creed fragrance" review on YouTube, and GIT is (nearly) always in the top 3.

Creed is the manufacturer. You have to specify what one you want.
    It's like saying "I'll buy a BMW".
    But do you want a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,i,x series?

Chances are you want Aventus, and loads of people make the same mistake. ;)

Presuming it's Aventus you're after, there's one slot left on the current split - will shoot you a payment request.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Bargain of a thread, I have got some samples off scent samples uk and will put in an order soon, How much is shipping to the UK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

I'll add a Green Irish Tweed to my order of Aventus. Can hold delivery till GIT comes in.
    Will send payment now.
    Thanks

afatbollix wrote: »
    Bargain of a thread, I have got some samples off scent samples uk and will put in an order soon, How much is shipping to the UK?
    Courier to NI is €14.50; mainland UK €21. Covers up to 4 to 6-ish bottles depending on size.

foxirl wrote: »
    I'll add a Green Irish Tweed to my order of Aventus. Can hold delivery till GIT comes in.
    Will send payment now.
    Thanks

I've added you to the list for the next GIT split. No need to pay until I've confirmed it's going ahead.

edit: I see you've paid. I'll note that for when it happens; if it doesn't (unlikely) I'll refund it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Your gaff must smell fücking amazing pat!

Peatys wrote: »
    Your gaff must smell fücking amazing pat!

It doesn't actually permeate as much as you'd think! Although splits where I'm manually spraying stuff out can be pretty strong alright - especially the likes of Amouage.

I've added you to the list for the next GIT split. No need to pay until I've confirmed it's going ahead.

Go on!

You know you'll definitely shift the last 100ml.

I'll tell you what, order the flacon, and if nobody takes either of the two available splits, I'll take another 50ml off ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Padraig any slots left for creed aventus for current split? I'm the fella who was emailing you about wanting it quicker. (Despatched right away after payment, which i know now it isn't possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Myself and the wife were over New York last weekend for a few days. I was in Macy’s and got to try out a few of the Tom Ford fragrances. If they come up again I’ll be going for the Tuscan Leather. I had absolutely no love for the Tobacco Vanille. I was surprised as I was really expecting to like that one. Anyway, the range of Tom Fords there was unreal. I had to take a pic .

2lvcl7r.jpg

Soarer wrote: »
    Go on!

You know you'll definitely shift the last 100ml.

I'll tell you what, order the flacon, and if nobody takes either of the two available splits, I'll take another 50ml off ya.

Probably ordering some more stuff in a few days so we'll see what it looks like then!
    Padraig any slots left for creed aventus for current split? I'm the fella who was emailing you about wanting it quicker. (Despatched right away after payment, which i know now it isn't possible)
    Not from current split - last slot gone today. I've ordered extra from the new supplier so hope to carry Aventus, as far as possible, 'in stock' from next week, but have a LOAD of open orders to get out before any new ones - new orders would be early to mid November delivery.

Soarer wrote: »
    Ah come on lads. How can this not be full yet? This and Aventus are arguably the two best, safest blind buys in the niche market. Look up any "best creed fragrance" review on YouTube, and GIT is (nearly) always in the top 3.

Creed is the manufacturer. You have to specify what one you want.
    It's like saying "I'll buy a BMW".
    But do you want a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,i,x series?

Chances are you want Aventus, and loads of people make the same mistake. ;)
    I never heard of it
    I always buy Tom ford black orchid & oud wood
    So I’ll try whatever creed smells best 😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Pat,

I just cant stay away from your juice!

Can i please have:

Creed Green Irish Tweed 50mL
    Creed Aventus for Her 50mL

Thanks

Tanka