Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Guys,

Come on can we nudge the Aventus for Her over the line:cool:

We know how much everyone loves the male Aventus - just look how many people have purchased it & the compliments it receives.

For the male members it would make a lovely present for your other half & for the Ladies - why not treat yourself or a friend:D

Remember its RRP is €230 for 75mL & Pat is selling it for €75 for 50mL WOW

Many Thanks
    Tanka

Disclosure:I have it on order & my interest is to get the split completed / across the finish line!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Still a lot of time before the 25th of December so think that split will get over the line the closer we come to that date

I refuse to use the C word until after Halloween

Definitely a present that should be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭Soarer

tanka006 wrote: »
    Guys,

We know how much everyone loves the male Aventus - just look how many people have purchased it & the compliments it receives.

For the male members it would make a lovely present for your other half & for the Ladies - why not treat yourself or a friend:D

Many Thanks
    Tanka

Disclosure:I have it on order & my interest is to get the split completed / across the finish line!

I'd be on it, only I have it for Mrs. S already. It's lovely tack to be fair. Very distinctive. Nothing like your run-of-the-mill designer stuff.
    KrustyUCC wrote: »
    I refuse to use the C word until after Halloween

You should NEVER use the C word!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Splits closing soon:

Creed Green Irish Tweed: 2 x 50ml left (ordered).
    Creed Aventus for Her: 3 x 50ml left (not ordered yet).

Pat,

Add 50 ml GIT to my order please.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Ah feck it I'll take a bottle of Aventus for her if my order hasnt gone out yet Pat??

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Shur put me down for the last GIT and Aventus for Her

This thread is mental.

Fellas just randomly dropping €150 on frags. None of us would never impulse like that in BT!

Fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

150?
    me hole!

I'd swear every sham in the boozer tonight was wearing Aventus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm lying in bed wearing GIT...because I'm worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Splits closing soon:

Creed Green Irish Tweed: 2 x 50ml left (ordered).
    Creed Aventus for Her: 3 x 50ml left (not ordered yet).

Pat first time on this thread but I'll try a Aventus For Her if there is any left?

What would you recommend for me? Currently mixing up the shaving creams/soaps etc but loving my sandlewood at the minute, so thinking the GIT might pair well with this?

Pinaud Clubman has been relegated to the back of the shelf,
    The last squirt of the Royal Oud sample put paid to that!

150?
    me hole!

Thanks for that input.

The post above mine asked for GIT (€70) and Aventus For Her (€75).
    €145 total, so I was out by a fiver.

The fact that he started his post with "Shur" would imply that it's an impulse purchase.

So yeah, your hole.

Hi emmetkenny, I'm a "wet shaver" since God was a boy!
    today I used a,
    Gillette Aristocrat '63 gold plated with a Razorock soap and a Seamoge 830!
    AMA!
    Mods, please put this in it's proper place ��

My apologies Soarer, I now have a beautiful selection of scents which I couldn't have afforded if I bought them seperately,
    your assesment has been spot on!

Hi emmetkenny, I'm a "wet shaver" since God was a boy!
    today I used a,
    Gillette Aristocrat '63 gold plated with a Razorock soap and a Seamoge 830!
    AMA!
    Mods, please put this in it's proper place ��

My granddad had a bronze coloured Aristocrat. Lovely razor!!

I have a Gillette slim ajustable that I'm not using!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,

If you're getting any Tom Ford's men or women I'd but a few as well.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Problem with the Tom Fords is I usually have to hop in a plane to be able to get them discounted (in duty free)! No current plans for this until March but will update here when I'm doing some.

Soarer wrote: »
    Thanks for that input.

The post above mine asked for GIT (€70) and Aventus For Her (€75).
    €145 total, so I was out by a fiver.

The fact that he started his post with "Shur" would imply that it's an impulse purchase.

So yeah, your hole.

I think Vic is referring to the fact that he has gone by the 'go big or go home' maxim, and, being a discerning gentleman, has dropped rather more than 150 on my stuff!

Pat,

Add 50 ml GIT to my order please.

Thanks
    heldel00 wrote: »
    Ah feck it I'll take a bottle of Aventus for her if my order hasnt gone out yet Pat??
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Shur put me down for the last GIT and Aventus for Her
    emmetkenny wrote: »
    Pat first time on this thread but I'll try a Aventus For Her if there is any left?

All good - that's both these splits done now. Payment requests out tomorrow - too tired now!
    What would you recommend for me? Currently mixing up the shaving creams/soaps etc but loving my sandlewood at the minute, so thinking the GIT might pair well with this?
    I'd never claim to be a fragrance expert or anything, but I'd guess that the GIT freshness would cut nicely through the sandalwood warmth alright. For something more 'barbershop' I'll be listing YSL Rive Gauche and some old school Creed in a week or two. I have Le Labo Santal 33 listed at the moment as well, but I don't see it happening realistically - price is admittedly saucy!

• Advertisement

I think Vic is referring to the fact that he has gone by the 'go big or go home' maxim, and, being a discerning gentleman, has dropped rather more than 150 on my stuff!

I didn't even think about it that way, and that's because I worded my original post incorrectly. Instead of "randomly", I should've said "spontaneously" as that's the point I was trying to make.

Apologies Vic.

All good - that's both these splits done now. Payment requests out tomorrow - too tired now!

I'd never claim to be a fragrance expert or anything, but I'd guess that the GIT freshness would cut nicely through the sandalwood warmth alright. For something more 'barbershop' I'll be listing YSL Rive Gauche and some old school Creed in a week or two. I have Le Labo Santal 33 listed at the moment as well, but I don't see it happening realistically - price is admittedly saucy!

Thanks Padraig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

150?
    me hole!

I'll take two!!

wunderbar - no response to repeated payment requests, no allocation in future splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

aventus split all gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Absolutely loving the fille en aiguilles Pat
    Perfect for a morning like this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

tanka006 wrote: »
    Guys,

Many Thanks
    Tanka

That didn't take long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Mmmmm - perfect - thanks Guys - I'll now fet mine sooner!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

This thread is mental.

Fellas just randomly dropping €150 on frags. None of us would never impulse like that in BT!

Fair play!
    I didn't even think about it that way, and that's because I worded my original post incorrectly. Instead of "randomly", I should've said "spontaneously" as that's the point I was trying to make.

Apologies Vic.

:D:D:D

Twas a bit of a spur of the moment thing...
    But had been sitting on the fence on GIT for a while, have a sample and I quite like but herself does not.
    Plus if I get any more Frag and not get one for her I'm in trouble :p:p

So yeah, not a pre-mediated move, but I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

• Advertisement

jimmad wrote: »
    aventus split all gone?
    No, have one left in stock. May not ship for two weeks or so though as huge amount of orders going out over that time. Let me know if you want to go ahead with it.

Absolutely loving the fille en aiguilles Pat
    Perfect for a morning like this
    Yes, it's really good stuff! Has also been discontinued by Serge Lutens in standard spray format so will be hard to find shortly.......but I have another bottle already on the way for winter list!

Advertisement