Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

All good - that's both these splits done now. Payment requests out tomorrow - too tired now

Cheers Pat, Paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Payment for aventus her sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Any GIT left Pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Interesting101

Ill take the last aventus slot if its still there.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭interlocked

Will you put me on the reserve list for the Aventus, Pat?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Will you put me on the reserve list for the Aventus , if your orders are complete on that I’ll go with the GIT .
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Hi Pat, I know you're up to your eyes with orders but just wondering if new people wanted either Aventus or GIT, a rough estimate when you think you'll have the juice to ship ?

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Any GIT left Pat?
    Not on current split, but will open next one if you want to put your name down?
    Ill take the last aventus slot if its still there.
    Cheers
    Yours.
    Will you put me on the reserve list for the Aventus, Pat?

Thanks
    sharkman wrote: »
    Will you put me on the reserve list for the Aventus , if your orders are complete on that I’ll go with the GIT .
    Thanks
    interlocked and sharkman: I'll put you both down for next Aventus split, details as below.
    Hi Pat, I know you're up to your eyes with orders but just wondering if new people wanted either Aventus or GIT, a rough estimate when you think you'll have the juice to ship ?

Cheers :)
    Aventus: I have enough for all outstanding splits, plus more (i.e. I have it in stock). I'll take names for the next split but won't ask for payment until closer to shipping date. Up to my eyes at the moment so would guesstimate shipping of new Aventus splits week beginning 20th November (3 weeks) - but maybe earlier.

GIT: this is another 'always open' split, but will normally be slower than Aventus. I'm now doing it in 250ml splits (5 x 50ml) to make the process a bit shorter - I would estimate completion of the next split as late November but it could be considerably earlier or later than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Not on current split, but will open next one if you want to put your name down?

Yours.

interlocked and sharkman: I'll put you both down for next Aventus split, details as below.

Aventus: I have enough for all outstanding splits, plus more (i.e. I have it in stock). I'll take names for the next split but won't ask for payment until closer to shipping date. Up to my eyes at the moment so would guesstimate shipping of new Aventus splits week beginning 20th November (3 weeks) - but maybe earlier.

GIT: this is another 'always open' split, but will normally be slower than Aventus. I'm now doing it in 250ml splits (5 x 50ml) to make the process a bit shorter - I would estimate completion of the next split as late November but it could be considerably earlier or later than that.

Hi Pat as with earlier PMs you can stick me down for the next GIT split.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Hi Pat as with earlier PMs you can stick me down for the next GIT split.

Have you down alright, so it's already open!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Have you down alright, so it's already open!

Thanks Pat.

Would you mind sending me a payment request for the Aventus for Her and the Garçons? I'm not sure what the final price was after adding the Garçons so I hadn't sent anything over with Revolut yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Interesting101

Thanks Pat,

Just sent payment on paypal.

Seem to be having an issue responding to your PM with my contact details. Tried twice and seems to be hanging so not sure if you got them. Dont want to flood your inbox so let me know if they went through.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

Yeah, ill take the last Aventus let me know the details ill get you squared up, good man.

Pat can you put me down for the Aventus too please. Whenever payment is needed just let me know, I'll take is ASAP :)

Cheers

Thanks Pat,

Just sent payment on paypal.

Seem to be having an issue responding to your PM with my contact details. Tried twice and seems to be hanging so not sure if you got them. Dont want to flood your inbox so let me know if they went through.

Cheers

Got your payment (thanks), but not PMs - a lot of people seem to be having PM trouble (myself included - have to do a Captcha every time!). Will PM you my email address and you can send me details that way.

jimmad wrote: »
    Yeah, ill take the last Aventus let me know the details ill get you squared up, good man.
    That one is gone but I have more in stock. I've put you down but won't ask for payment for up to two weeks as I'm simply too busy to process new orders at the moment! Won't take long once I ask for payment as the stuff is in hand.
    Pat can you put me down for the Aventus too please. Whenever payment is needed just let me know, I'll take is ASAP :)

Cheers
    As above! In stock, but will send payment request when things have died down a little bit.

As above! In stock, but will send payment request when things have died down a little bit.

Thats perfect, thanks very much Pat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hi Pat, can you put me down for 2 x Aventus Men 50ml and 1x Aventus For Her for whenever they’re next available?

To make it 4 for postage, I’m open to your suggestions, Tom Ford Grey Vetvier eau de parfum is what I’ve been exclusively wearing past 3yrs and love it, looking to expand options. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭RobTheLad

Hi Pat,

Can you also put me down for 1 x Aventus Men 50ml?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

Hi pat I’d like to sign up for the next aventus men 50ml too please thanks

• Advertisement

I've noted those last few requests - as per a few posts ago, I'll ask for money and process orders in 1 - 2 weeks.

Hi Pat, can you put me down for 2 x Aventus Men 50ml and 1x Aventus For Her for whenever they’re next available?

To make it 4 for postage, I’m open to your suggestions, Tom Ford Grey Vetvier eau de parfum is what I’ve been exclusively wearing past 3yrs and love it, looking to expand options. Thanks

The Aventus for Her might be a while, and indeed may never happen - depends on the level of interest in next few weeks.

Grey Vetiver alternatives: I think Frederic Malle - Vetiver Extraordinaire and Frapin - l'Humaniste would both be great, and I will be splitting both but not until run in to Spring. From the current list, Creed GIT is a great 'freshie' and Creed Viking is a very versatile, but richer and spicier, alternative.

Hi,

Firstly I admire the hell out of what you are doing and so you have won my person of the year award.

If the Aventus for her does become available then please can you put me down for 50ml of that and for 50ml of Aventus for him also, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Hi,

Firstly I admire the hell out of what you are doing and so you have won my person of the year award.

If the Aventus for her does become available then please can you put me down for 50ml of that and for 50ml of Aventus for him also, thanks

+1 for person of the year Pat....You just edge Palmolive out of it....due to the quality of your bottles ;-)

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 31/10/17 - individual details further down this post.

In stock, shipping mid Nov
    Serge Lutens - Un Bois Vanille: 40ml left to be allocated (10 / 25 volumes).
    Creed - Aventus: nine 50ml slots left.

Open splits
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: four 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Viking: six 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: eight 50ml slots left.
    Le Labo - Santal 33: eight 50ml slots left.

Please note that I currently have a large number of orders to process - I am still taking names for new orders, but they will not be processed until mid November.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kscherba03

Hey Pat,

Can you put me down for one bottle of Creed Aventus?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

That one is gone but I have more in stock. I've put you down but won't ask for payment for up to two weeks as I'm simply too busy to process new orders at the moment! Won't take long once I ask for payment as the stuff is in hand.

Sound good man!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gorillafrier

Pat, love what you're doing, fair play! Can you put me down for one bottle of Creed Aventus? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

One bottle of creed aventus for man please pat cheers sending you an email!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Great thread, put me down for a 50ml bottle of Creed - Aventus Men. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Smurfvin

Great Work Pat. Can you put me down for the next rounds of Creed Aventus for Men & Creed Aventus for Her?
    Thanks!

Advertisement