Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Pat, Pat, Pat... what can I say?! Brilliant as always....
    Firstly, Creed for Her...a hit with the ladies at work.
    Tuscan Leather I've always enjoyed ,
    Royal Oud I had not tried before and very impressed with it... wearing it at the minute.

All bottles were wrapped tighter than anything and the bottles were perfect as always.
    Thanks for the little sample as well, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

Pat - Can you also put me down for the next rounds of Creed Aventus for Men & Creed Aventus for Her?

The 50ml is the popular size ?? So - I go for 2 x 50ml so.

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Masala wrote: »
    Pat - Can you also put me down for the next rounds of Creed Aventus for Men & Creed Aventus for Her?

The 50ml is the popular size ?? So - I go for 2 x 50ml so.

Many thanks

Just to confirm: you want Aventus for Her and 2 x Aventus (men)? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

Just to confirm: you want Aventus for Her and 2 x Aventus (men)? Cheers.

Pat... NO.. just 1 of each. So- total order is 2 x pieces!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

Hi Pat,

Can you put me down for the next round of Aventus (men) and Aventus for Her also please?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Ya shur put me down for the creed for her --and-- royal oud for her whenever it's in. Throw it in with my pending order and shtick it on the shelf.
    Whatever the min quantity is for each.
    Cheerz

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Pat, can you put a limit on the Aventus orders, or we'll all smell the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,036 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Aventus l... The new Lynx Africa :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Got my aventus order today. Thanks Pat! My husband loves it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Pat, that Un Bois Vanille sounds interesting, might give it a try. Will give you a shout about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Hey Pat,

Put me down for one Creed Aventus!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭dodzy

Hey Pat,

Put me down for one Creed Aventus!

Cheers
    Once you get the Creed on, it won’t stay that way for long :D

Oh, and thanks again Pat, quality product and bang on schedule.

Ya shur put me down for the creed for her --and-- royal oud for her whenever it's in. Throw it in with my pending order and shtick it on the shelf.
    Cheerz

Not sure if another Royal Princess Oud split will happen, but I've noted your interest anyway - hopefully the reviews from those here who'll receive theirs next week will be good!

Put you down for Aventus for Her - this is looking good to happen.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Aventus l... The new Lynx Africa :pac:

In fairness, I've probably moved them a bit downmarket!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

Can you put me down for a creed aventus please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Come on Pat!

I've about a litre of fragrances to get through, but I still can't wait to see what you're offering for winter!

Get the finger out!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Just found this thread today. I'll definitely take a bottle of Creed Aventus for men if I still can. Thanks

Soarer wrote: »
    Come on Pat!

I've about a litre of fragrances to get through, but I still can't wait to see what you're offering for winter!

Get the finger out!

I know what I'm offering alright.......but need to work through the mountain of Aventus orders before taking on a load more work! I expect to list them maybe end of next week or beginning of week after. The good news is I've 'pre bought' some of them so they will be in hand for shipping.

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    Just found this thread today. I'll definitely take a bottle of Creed Aventus for men if I still can. Thanks

You can, and I've put your name down. Just to flag the notice in the OP though - it'll be another week or so before I ask for money and begin to process the order as I have so many bottles to ship in the next week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

You can, and I've put your name down. Just to flag the notice in the OP though - it'll be another week or so before I ask for money and begin to process the order as I have so many bottles to ship in the next week or two.

That's no problem at all. Thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I know what I'm offering alright.......but need to work through the mountain of Aventus orders before taking on a load more work! I expect to list them maybe end of next week or beginning of week after. The good news is I've 'pre bought' some of them so they will be in hand for shipping.

What's Aventus?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Cheerz
    Not sure if another Royal Princess Oud split will happen, but I've noted your interest anyway - hopefully the reviews from those here who'll receive theirs next week will be good!

Put you down for Aventus for Her - this is looking good to happen.

I would be interested in Royal Princess Oud 25ml as well if there is another split offered

Unless you are doing a different womens fragrance for winter?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

What's Aventus?
    Awful stuff I wouldn't recommend it, bit like a cross between old spice and Cussons imperial leather

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Hi Pat - I'll take a Creed Aventus for men please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Any chance a mod will ban me from this thread?!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Gentleman Off The Pitch

I'll take a Creed Aventus too Padraig, thanks

Awful stuff I wouldn't recommend it, bit like a cross between old spice and Cussons imperial leather

Thanks. This thread looks dodgy as hell anyway, wouldn't buy anything here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Thanks. This thread looks dodgy as hell anyway, wouldn't buy anything here.

Did you read the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Did you read the thread?

There was talk of using an opposite italic font for sarcasm.. save confusion.

• Advertisement

Did you read the thread?

Did you?! If you did, you might have seen I've spent a fortune on smellies in the last couple of months. As above, I was being sarky.

Incidentally, my Royal Oud and Memoir arrive yesterday, Pat. Quality - definitely for the cold winter nights/mornings. And the M.I. - i'll be back for some next spring!

Advertisement