Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    I would be interested in Royal Princess Oud 25ml as well if there is another split offered

Unless you are doing a different womens fragrance for winter?

Probably not - hard to call really. Might just stick with the Aventus for Her and Royal Princess Oud. Unless there's any specific suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Fair enough you're the man who knows best

Stick me down for some 25ml Royal Princess Oud so

Hopefully some other gents/ladies will want a lovely fragrance in time for Christmas

I'm intrigued by the reviews for creed jasmin imperatrice eugenie

Maybe one that could be split for Spring/early summer next year

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Pat, if you do get around to another Royal princess Oud split, i'd take 50ml please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

put me down for
    Creed - Aventus for men 50ml
    Creed - Viking for men 50ml

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AHOKD

Creed Aventus 50ml men whenever you get around to the next load please!

• Advertisement

I've mentioned here a few times re 'crud' in Creed fragrances. Took a picture of one of the flacons of Aventus last night while it was still sealed:

432361.jpg

So if you're wondering why there might be sediment in your Creed - there's why! (and there's actually more than is obvious in the pic). Aventus is definitely the worst offender, followed by Aventus for Her and Acier Aluminium, although I've seen it in other flacons too. Doesn't affect the smell though thankfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Are you sure that's not a bottle of pale ale?

:D

that's some expensive pale ale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭Robson99

Pat delivery received. Top class packaging as before. First time wit GIT. Smells really fresh and crisp. Aventus for her will go down well with her indoors as well id say.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Got my package too Pat, everything top class. Thanks again for a great service!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Maginty

Tsk Pat, creed arrived, great packaging, love it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Is the Eau Sacree finished or will you be getting it in again Pat ? Its a lovely smell and I wouldn't mind another bottle if it could be got

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AHOKD

Can I have Aventus for women too please?

Bullocks wrote: »
    Is the Eau Sacree finished or will you be getting it in again Pat ? Its a lovely smell and I wouldn't mind another bottle if it could be got
    It really is nice isn't it! I don't see another split of it happening in the short term anyway - it's pretty saucy in price I guess!
    AHOKD wrote: »
    Can I have Aventus for women too please?
    Have out you down for next split of that, which looks like it will happen soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dgosul

dgosul wrote: »
    I never heard of it
    I always buy Tom ford black orchid & oud wood
    So I’ll try whatever creed smells best 😜

Hi pat
    Put me down for an Anentus for her in your nxt split
    Thanks
    Dennis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

It really is nice isn't it! I don't see another split of it happening in the short term anyway - it's pretty saucy in price I guess!

Have out you down for next split of that, which looks like it will happen soon.

Of course if I like it, it would have to be dear :D Its strong stuff though in fairness and a small bit goes a long way

• Registered Users Posts: 40 IrishHusk

Hi Pat

Just a note to say very happy with the service and Aventus for men is very nice. Appreciate the samples. The spice and wood is very nice. can see why it is so costly. If there is ever a split of that in the future then let me know.

Thanks

Aidan

Updated 07/11/17:

Please note that I currently have a large number of orders to process - I am still taking names for new orders, but they will not be processed until mid to late November.

New! Winter warmers coming soon! Featuring Creed, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Amouage, Acqua di Parma, YSL, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Serge Lutens, Puredistance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 07/11/17 - individual details in this thread's OP.

In hand, shipping mid Nov
    Serge Lutens - Un Bois Vanille: 30ml left to be allocated (10 / 25 volumes).

Bottles ordered - in hand soon
    Creed - Aventus for Her: two 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus: ten 50ml slots left.

Open splits
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: two 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Viking: three 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 150ml left to allocate.
    Le Labo - Santal 33: eight 50ml slots left.

Add 5ml glass atomisers (screwtop) bottles to any order for €2 each - bring your juice with you!

The following Creeds are all getting close to filling up - I'd advise putting your name down now if you want some before Christmas. If the Viking finishes it probably won't be repeated, so last call on that:
    Viking
    Aventus for Her
    Green Irish Tweed

Le Labo Santal 33: barring a sudden rush of interest, I'll be withdrawing this shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Thanks a million again Pat.
    I'll take 10ml of Un Bois Vanille to complete my current order (you're holding 2 others for me).

Can't wait to check out the winter reviews!

Yes, I'm an addict :)

Edit:
    No rush at all on shipping - I realise you're flat out..

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

I'll take 10ml of un bois vanille as well if any left. Add it to my current order please. Thanks Pat

• Advertisement

Pat, just checking, I presume the 150ml left in the Royal Princess Oud split has taken into account the 'pre-orders' that myself and 1 or 2 other mentioned above?
    Manzoor14 wrote: »
    Pat, if you do get around to another Royal princess Oud split, i'd take 50ml please.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Hi Pat, can you put me down for another creed aventus and a green irish tweed too please, cheers :)

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    Pat, just checking, I presume the 150ml left in the Royal Princess Oud split has taken into account the 'pre-orders' that myself and 1 or 2 other mentioned above?

Yup seeing as it's big bottles Pat splits

Asked him about it when collecting my juice on Saturday

My first time collecting the 50ml bottles

Bottles and labels are first class

My friend was very impressed when he got one of Pat's Aventus bottles for his birthday

Hopefully some other people will like some Creed Royal princess Oud for a female in their life before Christmas

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Pat - I'll take the last 10ml of un bois vanille

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Yup seeing as it's big bottles Pat splits

Hopefully some other people will like some Creed Royal princess Oud for a female in their life before Christmas

Perfect, had to make sure in case I missed out again!!

Heard it'd make an amazing present alright- sign up quick people, only 150ml left! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Just dropping in to leave my thanks Pat!

Package just arrived, you really take care in how its packaged. First time getting Creed too and it's really nice.

I will definitely be back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Hi again Pat,could you please put me down for 1 50ml Creed Royal Princess Oud and 1 Creed Green Irish tweed 50ml. Pay with the Revolut again ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Got your package there on Friday Pat, thank you very much!
    Some packaging on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hi Pat

Can you put me down for:

Green Irish Tweed
    Aventus for her
    Une Bois vanille - think I might have missed boat but if you get any non payment I'll jump in

Will add a few more to the order when you add the winter ones!

Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Got my delivery a few days ago, top quality service.

Thanks a lot Pat, hooked now!

Advertisement