Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Gentleman Off The Pitch

If there's a Green Irish Tweed remaining, I'll take it in addition to the Creed Aventus I requested earlier - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

If there's a Green Irish Tweed remaining, I'll take it in addition to the Creed Aventus I requested earlier - thanks!

Have a couple of bottles on the way, so no problem!

Creed Viking

Four slots left on this split - need to make a call on it soon as it's holding up a few people's orders. Let's see if we can get the show on the road with a free Aventus or Viking sample with each Viking bottle - official Creed carded 2.5ml spray samples.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,435 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Hello Pat, could u put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus for men please

2smiggy wrote: »
    Hello Pat, could u put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus for men please

Sure, will send payment request in a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nano267

Hi Pat, could u put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus for men and
    50ml of Creed Aventus for women.

• Advertisement

chillywilly - another non payer, another for the ban list!

nano267 wrote: »
    Hi Pat, could u put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus for men and
    50ml of Creed Aventus for women.
    It's your lucky day - not alone will you get chillywilly's Aventus, but I also had a cancellation on Aventus for Her (now sold out) so you get that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

50 ml Creed - Royal Princess Oud please Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nano267

Brilliant, You will let me no how to do the payment

nano267 wrote: »
    Brilliant, You will let me no how to do the payment

Yes, will be about a week.

Aventus for Her and Royal Princess Oud both now sold out.

**New**: Winter warmers coming tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

My order was delivered last week but I was out of the country for the week so only got around to opening it today. Delighted with it, very securely packaged and the bottles look the job. The free sample of Green Irish Tweed was an unexpected but very much appreciated gesture! Top work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rach72

Hi Pat, could u put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus for men

rach72 wrote: »
    Hi Pat, could u put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus for men

Sure. Will be in touch in about a week.

Winter splits update: may be tomorrow before I get these listed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Hi could you put me down for 50ml aventus for men?

Payment is paypal or bank xfer i assume?

No problem i assume with getting delivered to my work address? (I may as well live there this year :(:) )

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Hi Pat, could you put me down for 50ml Creed Aventus for men?

tritium wrote: »
    Hi could you put me down for 50ml aventus for men?

Payment is paypal or bank xfer i assume?

No problem i assume with getting delivered to my work address? (I may as well live there this year :(:) )

Sure. Will be on to you in about a week for payment, which is by Revolut, Paypal or bank transfer. Work delivery no problem.

golfpaul - no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Are you still doing Terre dhermes parfum? Could you put me down for one of them if so please

Are you still doing Terre dhermes parfum? Could you put me down for one of them if so please

Not at the moment as splits of it started to move quite slowly. I'll probably add it again next year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Hi Pat, just wondering if you have any Creed Royal Princess Oud left in stock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Giving Amouage Memoir its first proper run out today.

I'm not joking; if I could turn quick enough, I'd ride myself - I smell that good.

Good work again, Pat!

• Advertisement

Hi Pat, just wondering if you have any Creed Royal Princess Oud left in stock ?
    No I'm afraid, all allocated.

Giving Amouage Memoir its first proper run out today.

I'm not joking; if I could turn quick enough, I'd ride myself - I smell that good.

Good work again, Pat!
    It's nice stuff alright, although I find it doesn't last as long as other Amouages.

Apologies for note getting the updated list on here yet - trying to get the images etc to work properly!

BTW, Viking split is on (ordered) - three slots left (with a free official Creed Viking or Aventus spray sample thrown in)!

Updated 16/11/17 - *new* Winter warmers!:

Shipping on all fragrances in hand will be week beginning November 27th at the earliest as I’m currently finishing getting a major batch of orders processed.

Splits which needed to be ordered will be later so I’d advise asking for these ASAP if you want to ensure getting them before Christmas! This is particularly the case for Creed Bois du Portugal which needs to be ordered by the supplier first before they even send it to me.

For most of the below I doubt I’ll be ordering any further bottles this year, so last chance for 2017!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 16/11/17 - individual details further down this post.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship late Nov
    Creed – Aventus: ~12 50ml bottles left.
    Creed - Viking: three 50ml slots left (free Aventus or Viking official spray sample with any Viking order).
    Creed – Green Irish Tweed: one 50ml slot left.
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Oud: three 30ml slots left.
    Amouage – Interlude: gone, but possibly being repeated - register your interest!
    Serge Lutens – Fill en Aiguilles: 40ml left for 10 / 30ml volumes.
    Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP: 125ml left for 25 / 50ml volumes.
    Yves Saint Laurent: Rive Gauche Homme: 30ml left for 10 / 30ml volumes.

Open splits
    Creed – Bois du Portugal: 6 slots left.
    Creed - Original Santal: 9 slots left.
    Amouage – Bracken: 70ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    Puredistance - M: 70ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 175ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

Add 5ml glass atomisers (screwtop) bottles to any order for €2 each - bring your juice with you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter warmers
    A hand picked selection of scents, all identified as ideal to warm you up on a cold Winter day! (Remember, for most of these I need to allocate the full volume available to proceed).

Creed - Bois du Portugal
    bois-du-portugal-masculine-creed-sample-decants-scentsplit.jpg?v=1502244737
    “A woody-rich scent, Bois du Portugal captures the fragrant forest of the Iberian Peninsula. This masculine fragrance takes its cue from the word bois, meaning “woods” in French. Recalling a hike in the Portuguese highlands, Master Perfumer Oliver Creed showcases the mysterious side of lavender. A favorite scent of a certain Rat Pack legend, this powerful blend is known for its smooth refinement and is the epitome of a classic.”

€70 / 50ml. 6 slots remaining on current split.

.....................................................................................................................................

Creed - Original Santal
    origsant4.jpg
    “India’s royal and spiritual splendor meet in Original Santal . Looking to Asia for inspiration, Olivier and Erwin combine Mysore sandalwood, fiery cinnamon, warm vanilla, and Tonka bean. A robust scent fit for both formal and casual occasions, Original Santal is destined to captivate a room.”

€70 / 50ml. 9 slots remaining on current split.

.....................................................................................................................................

Serge Lutens - Fille en Aiguilles *in hand, ready to ship late Nov*
    1227754_none_main.png
    The is a fantastic winter scent, with a very ‘Christmas’ feel due to its combination of pine and incense. Now discontinued from Lutens’ main line, it's shooting up in price is shooting on on eBay etc – grab it while you can!

€25 / 10ml or €61.50 / 30ml. 40ml remaining on current split.

Amouage - Interlude Man *in hand, ready to ship late Nov*
    26136493-7979.jpg
    Some fragrances are light and airy, ideal for a summer day. Amouage’s 'Blue Beast’ is not one of these! Famous for its sheer power, this is surely in with a shot for the title of ‘Best Performing Fragrance’. An easy twelve hours from a squirt or two, this is definitely a ‘less is more’ scent – any more than two sprays is not advised if indoor! However, it’s easy to gloss over what it actually smells like – this is an olfactory kaleidoscope, often seeming to differ from day to day; it is sweet, but with the necessary density to balance this and giving glimpses of incense / wood / candy / cannabis after an oregano – forward opening.

SOLD OUT. Register your interest for a possible second split if I can source it at a reasonable price (delisted at usual supplier).

Amouage - Bracken Man
    amouage-bracker-box.jpg
    “With Bracken Man, Amouage makes a break with its oriental traditions and offers men something more in line with a Victorian herb garden than an Arabian souk or palace. Opening on a spicy, grassy note, Bracken immediately plunges us into a sunny, walled herb garden where clutches of lavender are spilling out onto the path. Fresh, upturned soil, trampled grass and spicy aromatics all combine for a wonderfully compelling scent both timeless and unique.” (LuckyScent).

Note: I advise sampling this if possible (it’s available in Parfumarija in Dublin) – while it’s a top class scent, I would not regard it as a safe ‘blind buy’! This is also subject to withdrawal without notice as it’s on clearance at the supplier.

€25 / 10ml, €62 / 25ml, or €95 / 50ml. 50ml portion gets the gorgeous original bottle and packaging (which is possibly of an even higher standard than Amouage’s usual – and that’s saying something). 60ml remaining on current split.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Grand Soir
    Maison-Francis-Kirkdjain-Grand-Soir.jpg
    First listing of a scent from famed French house MFK for me. I personally don’t get on with quite a few of their lineup, finding them very cloying but this dials back the sweetness a bit (but is still most definitely sweet) and pushes a very classy vanilla / cacao smell. Could be used by a woman too I reckon.

€54 / 25ml or €95 / 50ml. 175ml remaining on current split.

Acqua di Parma – Colonia Oud *ordered, ready to ship late Nov*
    315x7EgmOqL.jpg
    “An exclusive and elegant fragrance born from the authentic union of the vibrant and enveloping notes citrus of Colonia with those of the warm and deep Oud oil, an extremely rare oil extracted from agarwood, a precious resin of the aquilaria tree.”

€55 / 30ml. 3 slots remaining remaining on current split.

Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP *in hand, ready to ship late Nov*
    dogonem_aedp10_01__2-350x350.jpg
    It's 'just' a designer, but it's a hit. A warm, sweet, vaguely coconut / wood smell – very nice. This is the stronger eau de parfum version.

€34 / 25ml or €54 / 50ml. 125ml remaining on current split.

Yves Saint Laurent – Rive Gauche pour Homme EdT *in hand, ready to ship late Nov*
    13108981705.jpg
    You want barbershop? You got barbershop! Old school to the max, this is a classic, dry, cologne.

€19 / 10ml or €45 / 30ml. 30ml remaining on current split.

Puredistance - M
    puredistance_m.jpg
    All of the above just that bit too cheap for you and you fancy something really special? Well, how about Puredistance M, created by legendary niche perfumer Roja Dove and regularly mentioned in “world’s best fragrance” threads? A leather dominant scent, it’s apparently meant to smell like the inside of a new Aston Martin. And if you’re driving an Aston, you can probably just about afford this scent; it’s ridiculously expensive – but you’ll definitely be the only person at the party wearing it! Unless it's a tGC party.....

€60 / 10ml or €167 / 30ml. 70ml remaining on current split.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other splits

Creed

VIKING - *ordered, shipping late Nov*
    375x500.41698.jpg
    Creed's follow up to their massive Aventus hit isn't as smack-you-in-the-face original but is arguably more versatile and is suitable for pretty much every occasion; it's also good for Autumn / Winter. A classic, spicy, cologne, this is perhaps aimed at a slightly more mature audience than Aventus.

€72 / 50ml. 3 slots remaining on current split.Free Viking or Aventus official 2.5ml spray sample with any Viking split RRP €205.

.......................................................................................................................................

AVENTUS - in hand, shipping late Nov
    nd.9828.jpg

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~2/3 less instead?!

€70 / 50ml.
    12 slots left.

Aventus 100ml retail bottles (original, boxed) also available at €189.50. Brown Thomas price: €264.50.

.......................................................................................................................................

GREEN IRISH TWEED - *ordered, shipping late Nov*
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

ETA late November. €70/50ml. Have changed to 250ml splits to avoid extended waits to receive juice.
    1 slot left.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

Hi Pat

Would you be able to put me down for 50ml Creed Aventus for men?

Cheers,
    JD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭OldRio

Interested in Amouage Interlude when ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

HI Pat

Interested also in Amouage Interlude

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Hi Pat,

Interested in the Amouage interlude aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Parcel received Pat.
    The waxy plastic does such a good job at sealing the atomiser, i couldn't even get a whiff from inside the lid. Unbelievably well packaged.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Pat,

I'm interested in the Amouage Interlude.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Got my first package in from Pat today, very impressed with the service. The packaging was great and the juice is in a lovely bottle and nicely labelled. I'll be using your service again for sure! Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Got my first order from pat today in his nuclear proof packaging !!!
    Aventus yes yes yes !!! I'm getting lucky tonight
    Aventus for her ...personal taste but she doesn't like it

Advertisement