Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hi Pat

Put me down for 30ml of interlude please.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 20/11/17 - individual details in OP.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship late Nov
    Creed – Aventus: two 50ml bottles left.
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Oud: one 30ml slot left.
    Amouage – Interlude: maybe 10ml, TBC.
    Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP: 75ml left for 25 / 50ml volumes.

Open splits
    Creed – Bois du Portugal: 6 slots left.
    Creed - Original Santal: 9 slots left.
    Amouage - Bracken Man: 10 ml left.
    Puredistance - M: 60ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 125ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Hi Pat, sent you a mail, I'll take the last Viking if it's still there, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Amouage - Interlude

I'll be doing more of this at €29 / 10ml, or €73.50 / 30ml - let me know if interested. 50ml slots (with bottle etc) all sold out, with a wait list!

Email sent Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Amouage - Interlude

I'll be doing more of this at €29 / 10ml, or €73.50 / 30ml - let me know if interested. 50ml slots (with bottle etc) all sold out, with a wait list!

Pat I think you have me down for 10ml of Interlude from my email last week if you got enough interest in another buy.

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Pat I think you have me down for 10ml of Interlude from my email last week if you got enough interest in another buy.

Yes, have you down for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Toblerona

Hi, can I get a bottle of Creed Aventus from you please? I will need it to be shipped to Dublin. How can I pay? :) Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Toblerona wrote: »
    Hi, can I get a bottle of Creed Aventus from you please? I will need it to be shipped to Dublin. How can I pay? :) Thanks!

First post of the thread explains all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Hi

Can I please take a 50ml Aventus please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Email sent pat

• Advertisement

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 21/11/17 - individual details in OP.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship late Nov
    Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP: 75ml left for 25 / 50ml volumes.

Open splits
    Creed – Bois du Portugal: 6 slots left.
    Creed - Original Santal: 9 slots left.
    Amouage - Bracken Man: 10 ml left.
    Puredistance - M: 60ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 125ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

Toblerona wrote: »
    afatbollix wrote: »
    Hi

Can I please take a 50ml Aventus please.

Thanks.

That's the last two Aventus gone now. I may run another split if I have a chance; will confirm here if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Reckon the Santal will get split before Xmas, Pat? I'm hmming and hawwwing over this or one of those retail bottles we spoke about before.

Reckon the Santal will get split before Xmas, Pat? I'm hmming and hawwwing over this or one of those retail bottles we spoke about before.

I doubt it TBH - it's not getting much love! Pity as it's good stuff. Bois du Portugal could still happen - 50/50 I'd say.

I doubt it TBH - it's not getting much love! Pity as it's good stuff. Bois du Portugal could still happen - 50/50 I'd say.

Not sure I fancy the BdP - Santal sounds like it's a bit different to anything I've got from you before. Which do you recommend?

Not sure I fancy the BdP - Santal sounds like it's a bit different to anything I've got from you before. Which do you recommend?

I haven't actually smelled BdP so can't really comment on that I'm afraid! I believe it's old school to the core. I did like the OS though.

Amouage Interlude: I have 60ml of this left to allocate at €29 / 10ml, or €73.50 / 30ml (RRP €245 / 50ml). No 50ml portions left I'm afraid. Last chance to get this smoky legend from me until next winter! Ordered and on the way to me.

26136493-7979.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I'll take 10ml of it Paddy.

I'll have a look and see if anything else takes my fancy to make up the order.

Slattsy wrote: »
    I'll take 10ml of it Paddy.

I'll have a look and see if anything else takes my fancy to make up the order.

The Santal, you know it makes sense.

*insert Homer Simpson gif here*

mmmmm Santal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Pat ,
    Ill take a chance on that last split 10ml of Bracken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

yabadabado wrote: »
    Pat ,
    Ill take a chance on that last split 10ml of Bracken.

I've done the same. 10ml is a perfect amount to try and see if it will suit !!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

The Santal, you know it makes sense.

*insert Homer Simpson gif here*

mmmmm Santal.

Not a fan.

Hi Pat!

Will you be doing any Tom Ford splits?

Hi Pat!

Will you be doing any Tom Ford splits?

Have done a few (Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino), although there wasn't as much interest as the Creeds. I'll be doing some next time I fly (airports are the only place to reliably get TF discounted), but that's looking like March.

Pat

Have done a few (Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Neroli Portofino), although there wasn't as much interest as the Creeds. I'll be doing some next time I fly (airports are the only place to reliably get TF discounted), but that's looking like March.

Pat

I love a strong scent and am more leafy forest than pink marshmallow :p Do you have any recommendations from your current batch?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

Hi Pat,

I'll take both Amouage 10ml if you still have them.
    Also I will take 50ml Aventus if you'll have one very soon and can post together.

Any Nassomato fragrances?

Thanks.

I love a strong scent and am more leafy forest than pink marshmallow :p Do you have any recommendations from your current batch?

Interlude is a sweet, smoky beast. Grand Soir is super sweet vanilla / cocoa, but lighter than the Amouage. The D&G is a good easy wear frag - not too sweet, kinda coconut-y. Ain't smelt the Puredistance but it's meant to be a superb leather.

bars wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Also I will take 50ml Aventus if you'll have one very soon and can post together.

Thanks.

Just Interlude left now - will put you down for 10ml. Aventus looking a bit shaky - I have a lot of stuff to get through over the next couple of weeks and want to make sure all current splits get out before Christmas. However you can pay for the Interlude now and I can hold shipping until Aventus comes up again in January - let me know if you're happy to do this.

No Nassomato I'm afraid - currently anyway; I'm not too familiar with them TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 davr

Sounds like you want Memoir man if thats the case. Its a green foresty smell. Not sure if Pat has at the moment. Failing that other "green" frags i would consider are - TF Italian Cypress and even possibly Colonia club (the green bottle).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 davr

bars wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Thanks.

I wouldn't think its worth splitting Nasomattos since they generally come in 30ml bottles (occasionally there are larger bottles but very seldom). There's no way to really reduce the cost per ml. Your best bet is perhaps a slightly used or partial bottle.

Advertisement