Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,035 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Good to go for a few more bottles this year anyway - thanks to the Boardsies who helped with this as well. I've messaged those who asked re splits - check yer inboxes, but they're yours if you want 'em! I'll take a small number (<5) of new requests for pre - Christmas Aventus and that'll be me done for the year - last deliveries will go out Dec 18th or 19th.

Keep an eye on thread - I'll probably split it February. Gonna take things easy in Jan - just a few odds'n'ends I have around, plus Aventus and GIT.

Glad you got the Vat question sorted anyway!!

By the way Interlude is great!! Wasn't sure at first but after it 'settles' it's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Interlude is fan-****in-tastic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Got a 100ml bottle of Interlude a year or so ago, hardly a smidgen gone. Spray some on your clothes and it's still there a week later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

AmberGold wrote: »
    Got a 100ml bottle of Interlude a year or so ago, hardly a smidgen gone. Spray some on your clothes and it's still there a week later.

It's strong stuff alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Got a small bottle of interlude earlier and it's amazing. Also got Aqua Di Parma Colonia Oud and it's very very nice, I actually don't know which I prefer. Thanks a mill Pat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Received my delivery of Creed Aventus from Pat. Excellent service and a very happy customer here. I will certainly be back in the new year. Many thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭positron

Could you please put me down for a small (50ml?) Creed Aventus? First timer here. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Got my hands on some of pats juice the weekend and I'm blown away.... Aventus, where have you been all my life!! Got the Tom ford Tuscan leather and I love it. Hardest desicion us to decide what to wear. Can't wait to try more next year.
    Thanks for the service Pat

positron wrote: »
    Could you please put me down for a small (50ml?) Creed Aventus? First timer here. Thanks!

Sure, payment request sent. Last orders will go out Monday - hopefully with my nice new labels which seem to be stuck in the UK currently (I should have had them today).......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Stick me down for a 50ml bottle of Aventus please.

• Advertisement

Guys and girls, I may be able to get a large volume of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille for a good price, but would need to shift quite a bit of it. Rather than clog up the board, please PM / email me to let me know if you're interested - price would be in the region of €80 for a 50ml bottle (RRP €188), with only that size available. Looking at late Jan I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Just received my first bottle of Aventus, initial thoughts are it is as nice a scent as everyone does say, it was a good blind buy.

I do have to comment on the packaging, if there was ever a packaging contest on who could package the best....you'd win rather easily, even if the courier drove over the box, I reckon it would still survive :D

Thanks again Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Nice one Pat, all received in pristine condition, thanks yet again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Are you all finished this side of Xmas now pat?

Can anyone recommend a scent similar to lady million?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

left my near full bottle of creed aventus after me in a hotel room in galway yesterday morning! am sickened!
    rang them but no sign of it....
    il be onto you after Xmas pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Happened me before with a new bottle.Sickner.

Get a few atomiser's off Pat.

Got my new labels for Aventus splits today. Delighted with them - they look 100% professional! I won't post an image here because they're perhaps...err..... a bit close to the real thing for copyright comfort but they have a near - mirror silver metallic finish, with quality logos and a horse design which may be familiar.... I have plenty and am happy to send them out with new orders to replace the label on bottles of older splits (they will fit the cube bottles, but not the early tall ones).

Kuva wrote: »
    Are you all finished this side of Xmas now pat?

Can anyone recommend a scent similar to lady million?

Pretty much really, final shipments going out Monday. TBH, I've never actually smelled Lady Million.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Hey Mr Mor....just want to say thanks so much for all the scents sent my way this year. It's been a pleasure doing business. Here's to a smelly 2018! Keep up the amazing, stellar work you are doing. Can't wait to see what's coming down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

Pat... wore my new Aventus out last night for the first time at an Xmas social evening and boy did it go down well!! Just a gentle spray on the auld Xmas jumper and I smelled a million dollars!! Loads of compliments from the ladies on same...but I just brushed it off cool-ly by saying...'just something the wife bought me recently.."!! That laid down the boundaries for the night as well!!!

However.... it did nothing for the hangover this morning!

So... to get in early - Merry Xmas Pat and again many thanks for looking after my order etc. Hope to talk in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Pat, will take a 50 ml of Creed Aventus - can collect in Cork

Thanks

• Advertisement

THANK YOU!

These fragrance splits have been a huge success - I couldn't have envisioned how popular they would become when I started out splitting a single bottle of Tuscan Leather last March. Thanks to all who joined in and all those who helped along the way - these splits would not happen without you. Particular thanks must go to the very early participants, who risked sending off not inconsiderable sums of money to a stranger.

I'm not doing any more new splits before Christmas but will be partially back in business in January with Aventus and Green Irish Tweed, plus will clear out a few bits I have lying around. Late Jan / early Feb I will be listing a new Spring lineup.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 14/12/17 - individual details in OP.

In hand or already ordered, ready to ship in January

Creed - Aventus: plenty left. now with really nice pro printed metallic labels
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: 5 bottles left.
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud: 25ml left.
    Dolce & Gabbana – The One for Men EdP: 75ml left for 25 / 50ml volumes.

Open splits - shipping late Jan if they complete
    Creed – Bois du Portugal: 4 slots left.
    Creed - Original Santal: 9 slots left.
    Puredistance - M: 50ml left to allocate in 10 / 30ml volumes.
    MFK - Grand Soir: 125ml left to allocate in 25 / 50ml volumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭positron

Could I take that "Creed - Royal Princess Aud 25ml" please?

Perhaps you could send that out with the Creed Aventus from post #1538?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Cheers Pat my juice arrives today. I really love the Serge Lutens. Fantastic service and packaging again is spot on.

Have a great Christmas

Jagcon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Pat, juice arrived as per schedule you'd emailed-only got to pick it up yesterday so belatedly thanking you for a fantastic service. The legend of your packing skills is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Sols12

Can you sign me up for the Creed Aventus please

Sols12 wrote: »
    Can you sign me up for the Creed Aventus please

Sure, will ship in January.

Just going to bump this. If you're interested, let me know ASAP. I need to make a call on it soon as it's currently at a promotional price.
    Guys and girls, I may be able to get a large volume of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille for a good price, but would need to shift quite a bit of it. Rather than clog up the board, please PM / email me to let me know if you're interested - price would be in the region of €80 for a 50ml bottle (RRP €188), with only that size available. Looking at late Jan I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Just going to bump this. If you're interested, let me know ASAP. I need to make a call on it soon as it's currently at a promotional price.

Hi Pat, I'll take one of the Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, if it happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Gimme Stitches

Long overdue review. Pat has a very professional approach to this service. So fear not there will be no issue with delivery packaging etc. Took delivery in June;
    having never tried any niche frags before went all out and ordered 5.
    Tobacco Vanille - really like this one. Smells like the name suggests.
    Aventus - smells so good you'd nearly drink it. Love the lingering smell you get of your jacket days after.
    Spice and Wood - probably my favourite of the bunch. Love the woody smell.
    Green Irish Tweed - fresh smelling, great for office wear.
    Atelier Bergamot - fruity smelling great summer scent.

Once Ive gotten through the lot will be back for more, keep up the great work Pat,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dgosul

As I said by txt pat I’ll take 1 tobacco vanille
    Cheers

Advertisement