Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 samdavis

Hi Pat, can you put me down for both Neroli & Fico d'Amalfi, 30ml of each if possible, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

samdavis wrote: »
    Hi Pat, can you put me down for both Neroli & Fico d'Amalfi, 30ml of each if possible, thanks.

Sure - it'll be 25ml of the Neroli if that's OK? (and that finishes that split).

For those that have ordered stuff last few days, I'll be sending out payment request over the next day or two - have kinda dragged my feet on the 'admin' side of things the last few weeks......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Perfect weather for a little Oud Wood today :)

Rocking Laudano Nero by Tiziana Tereni myself - good for the cold weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

By The Fireplace today. Along with a lovely wolly jumper. Bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Is that cork weather? Expecting 18 degrees in Dublin today

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Dabbed that on yesterday for a trip to the office, went for some ADP Leather today :)

begbysback wrote: »
    Is that cork weather? Expecting 18 degrees in Dublin today

It was cold when I left the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

Hi Pat,

If this split is good for order. Can I order the below please.

Not sure the size or cost sp probably not available :confused:

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭georgewickstaff

Hi Pat is the 10ml triple back available yet?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Pat is the 10ml triple back available yet?

Thanks

I'll be 'launching' it next day or two!

I'll be 'launching' it next day or two!

I might be interested in this too! Hold onto my order until we have a price please :)

And currently wearing Spice and Wood ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

And currently wearing Spice and Wood ;)

Me too. In this cold weather its perfect :)

Me too. In this cold weather its perfect :)

Tuscan Leather today... mixing it up a little ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭flanno

Interchanging between Tobacco Vanille & Arabian Wood the past few days...lovely on a fresh morning.

Pat,

Interested in 50ml of By the Fireplace and the Les Senteurs Gourmande Double Pack.

Also, how much is the Creed Triple Pack and would it be possible to replace the Aventus with Aventus for Her?

flanno wrote: »
    Interchanging between Tobacco Vanille & Arabian Wood the past few days...lovely on a fresh morning.

Pat,

Interested in 50ml of By the Fireplace and the Les Senteurs Gourmande Double Pack.

Also, how much is the Creed Triple Pack and would it be possible to replace the Aventus with Aventus for Her?

By the Fireplace totally gone I'm afraid - I bought one bottle, should have got 3/4 such has been its popularity since I dropped an email update yesterday!

I'll drop you a line re the Creed pack - these are almost gone and I'm not sure when they'll be back as I'd need to get more Viking in, and that stuff ain't cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

By the Fireplace totally gone I'm afraid - I bought one bottle, should have got 3/4 such has been its popularity since I dropped an email update yesterday!

I'll drop you a line re the Creed pack - these are almost gone and I'm not sure when they'll be back as I'd need to get more Viking in, and that stuff ain't cheap!

Id be interested in the triple pack if you still have some

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

I'd go for triple creed pack too if available. First timer, trying to figure out what I like.

wawaman wrote: »
    Id be interested in the triple pack if you still have some
    OK, you got the last one! Will PM you.

G rock wrote: »
    I'd go for triple creed pack too if available. First timer, trying to figure out what I like.
    Gone for the moment as above, some more info below.

Creed triple packs (3 x 10ml Aventus, GIT, Viking).
    These are sold out for the moment (and for those that got my email yesterday - apologies for omitting the price!). I *may* do more in a number of weeks - drop me a line if you're interested. If / when it happens really depends on other requests, in particular Viking (I have no more of this, hence the end of the current batch of triple packs). If you're interested in a 50ml split of Creed Viking, please let me know - if there's enough people after it I'll get more in (and do more triple packs), but it's too pricey to get it in 'on spec'.

Update / other stuff
    Previous split participants will have got an email with new stuff yesterday. I'll be sticking these on here as soon as I sort out all the tedious coding / formatting etc. In addition, I'm going to open two more splits - below. I'll be looking at a quick turnaround on these, as I'd need to pick them both up within a week as I can get them while travelling. Both all but impossible to get discounts on, hence the higher price.

Frederic Malle - French Lover
    375x500.1022.jpg
    Lovely Autumn / Winter stuff. This opens very absinthe / boozy, before drying down to something very similar to Creed's uber-pricey Spice & Wood - think warm, elegant wood - very classy. RRP €135 / 50ml.
    €24.50/71/106.50 for 10/30/50ml.

Le Labo - Santal 33
    375x500.12201.jpg
    I ain't smelled this myself but I can tell you it is huge among the jet set in New York and further afield - it's perhaps the only contender to Aventus's crown. Much rarer in Europe, but it's still increasingly being featured in sundry 'lifestyle' pieces. RRP €152 / 50ml.
    €25.50/74/111.50 for 10/30/50ml.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Pat,
    Throw me down for 30ml of both of those - FM French Lover and LL Santal 33.
    Cheers!

30ml left of Santal 33.
    40ml left of Malle French Lover.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi Pat,

Can you put me down for

10ml Santal
    25ml Acier Alu
    10ml French lover

Updated 2/10/18 :
    I've sourced new 10ml bottles - these aren't quite as nice as the old ones, but they're a lot cheaper so many 10ml split prices below have been. (Ones that haven't been reduced are already bottled).

Note re 10ml splits and An Post shipping
    You can now choose to get 10ml splits in plastic atomisers. These don't look nearly as nice as glass atomisers, but I can ship them via An Post at a considerably lower cost of €4.30 (up to 6 bottles). Note this shipping is not tracked or insured, and is only available for 10ml splits in plastic atomisers. Larger splits and/or glass still need to go via courier. Please ask for this option as early as you can, as I sometimes bottle splits before they've been allocated for logistical reasons, in glass by default.

As well as the new stuff below, I have the following available in hand as of 2/10/2018:
    Montale - Aoud Leather: Last one left @ €19 €15.
    Creed - Acier Aluminium: 75ml available @ €36.50/58.50 for 25/50ml.
    80s Powerhouses Triple Pack: 2 x (3 x 10ml each Drakkoir Noir, Bogart One Man Show & Caron Yatagan) left @ reduced price of €41 €34 €27.
    Questions on any of these? Just ask!

Creed - Aventus: more coming soon.
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed: Three x 50ml left.
    Amouage - Myths: Three x 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Memoir: Last 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Figment: Last 10ml left @ €23.
    M. Micallef - Avant Garde: 80ml left @ €15/41/56 for 10/30/50ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**New fragrances**

TOM FORD
    63549.jpg?width=400&404=product.png
    Vert d'Encens *in hand*
    From TF's exclusive Private Blend line, this is a brilliant all rounder, but especially suited to winter / Christmas. Heavy on the green and wood, with a decent dash of incense. A bit like this house's Italian Cypress with added oomph. This isn't as well known as some of the brand's big hitters, but reviewers rate this right up there with the very best, alongside Tuscan Leather, Tobacco Vanille, etc, making it a canny buy to stand out from the crowd - you're not going to find too many people wearing this.
    "Impressive winter scent. Incense and realistic fir tree, with a rich vanilla in the long drydown. It changes quite thoroughly from intensely green to smooth and smoky, and it lasts ages" - Fragrantica.

€75 / 50ml - you won't find a better deal than that (RRP €188 in retail packaging)! I have a decent amount of this available, but when it's gone, it's gone and won't be coming back.

.......................................................................................................................................

462791.jpg
    Ombre Leather *in hand*
    This was originally launched as a limited edition in the exclusive Private Blend, before moving to the cheaper main Signature line, making it excellent value. Like Tuscan Leather, this is heavy on a breathtakingly realistic leather but if you find Tuscan a tough wear, this is for you as it smooths out Tuscan's roughness. RRP €90/ 50ml.
    €17/46.50 for 10/30ml.

.......................................................................................................................................

Noir Extreme - open split
    One of the most popular of the Signature line, this flanker to Noir is for those with a sweet tooth, with its vanilla warmth. RRP €85 / 50ml.
    €15.50/44/62.50 for 10/30/50ml. 50ml comes in original 100ml bottle and box. Open split so needs enough people to sign up to go ahead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED
    462792.jpg
    Triple pack - Aventus, Green Irish Tweed & Viking *waitlist*
    Want to try Creed's biggest three men's scents without going all out on full bottles of each? Well, here you go - 10ml each of Aventus, GIT and Viking. Available in glass atomisers, or in plastic by post as above.
    This pack is currently sold out. I may do more if I get a good number of people signed up - let me know if you're interested. Price TBC.

......................................................................................................................................

Viking - open split
    As the ‘difficult second album’ following Aventus, Viking was always going to get a rough ride – and so it proved. Now approaching a year on release, the dust has settled and the tide has turned – Viking is now getting a LOT of praise, and I have got excellent feedback from buyers. It’s perhaps easy to see why it was initially criticised – it doesn’t have a burst of immediate, distinct, playfulness like Aventus, but it’s proving its worth as a very versatile, gently spiced fragrance that exudes quality. Definitely a tad more mature than Aventus, it’s more suited to a 30+ age group. RRP €210 / 50ml.
    €89 / 50ml.

Aventus for Her (women) – open split
    Does this really need an introduction? Female spin off of the Aventus titan - to me it smells like the original with added rose. RRP €160 / 30ml.
    €93 / 50ml. Three slots left. ETA early Nov.

CHANEL
    462793.jpg
    Bleu de Chanel Parfum *coming soon*
    Newest in the hugely popular BdC range, this is the strongest yet at Parfum concentration. RRP €91 / 50ml.
    €17 / 10ml or €47 / 30ml. Available mid October, but need names by October 4th at the latest so I can reserve it. Not much left to allocate.

Gabrielle (women) – open split
    Chanel's latest female big launch, this has proven very popular. RRP €97 / 50ml.
    €17.50/50/72.50 for 10/30/50ml. 50ml comes in original 100ml bottle and box.Available mid October, but need names by October 4th at the latest so I can reserve it.

TIZIANA TERENZI
    3021711.jpg
    Laudano Nero *coming soon*
    A seriously intricate fragrance, with perhaps the longest list of included scents I've seen:
    - Top notes: Wormwood, Cognac, Rosemary, Tobacco, Myrtle, Amber.
    - Heart notes: Red rose, Black locust honey, Cedar, Iris, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Ash, Slate.
    - Base notes: Cashmere, Laurel, Incense, Camphor, Oud, Vetiver, Musk, Oak, Vanilla, Labdanum.
    A rare super concentrated Extrait de Parfum - performance won't be a problem here. Very dense and dark opening, before drying down to something like the warm amber of Amouage Opus VI.
    €17.50/50/72.50 for 10/30/50ml. 50ml comes in original 100ml bottle and box. RRP €160 / 100ml.

LES SENTEURS GOURMANDES
    462794.jpg
    Vanille de la Reunion & Amber Oud double pack *in hand*
    Nice'n'cheap twin pack from underground French house. Two of their best - the names pretty much describe them!
    €16 for 2 x 10ml.

SERGE LUTENS
    36123.jpg?width=400&404=product.png

Chergui - open split
    From the highly rated French house, this is a very well regarded sober cacao / tobacco / hay (apparently) affair - but not as sweet as that may imply. RRP €120 / 50ml.
    €19/54.50 for 10/30ml. 50ml left to allocate.

LAST CHANCE!
    462795.jpg
    Amouage - Interlude
    One of perfumery's most formidable scents, the reputation of Amouage's 'Blue Beast' precedes it. Stunningly intricate, with smoke / herbs / oud / incense and its legendary strength, this is perhaps more accessible than it sounds but should still be applied with caution - keep it to two sprays, max.
    €24 for 10ml - last one left to allocate.

Acqua di Parma - Fico di Amalfi
    Hate winter and want to keep going with summery scents? This is the highest rated of AdP's warm weather Blu Mediterraneo line, with the emphasis on figs rather than the citrus of most of the line. Kinda jammy, very nice. Cheap too! RRP €42 / 30ml.
    €29.50 for 25ml - last one left to allocate

Other splits

CREED
    457459.jpg

Aventus
    The legend is back!
    €81 / 50ml. More coming soon.

GREEN IRISH TWEED **in hand**
    €77 / 50ml. Three slots left.

ACIER ALUMINIUM **in hand**
    Creed's very first masculine scent, dating back to the 70s. Now discontinued, but I've sourced a bottle. Old school, but not in a dry, barbershop, way; quite soapy but also a bit sweet and fruity - if this was a movie, it'd be Boogie Nights. 'Only' an Eau de Toilette but actually quite powerful - go easy on the trigger.
    €36.50 / 25ml or €58.50 / 50ml. 75ml left.

M. MICALLEF
    458442.jpg

Avant Garde **in hand**
    Tobacco is the mostly commonly cited reference here, but it's sweetened (but not to the level of, say, TF Tobacco Vanaille) with tonka and cacao. Gets good reviews - I've seen comparisons drawn with Parfums de Marly's Herod, but haven't actually smelled that so can't confirm.
    €18 reduced €15 / €41 / €56 for 10 / 30 / 50ml. 50ml portion comes in (very nice) original 100ml bottle and box. RRP €95 / 30ml. 80ml left.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭Soarer

Balls to it.

I'll take the last 30ml of Santal 33.

God only knows how much I owe you at this stage!

Soarer wrote: »
    Balls to it.

I'll take the last 30ml of Santal 33.

God only knows how much I owe you at this stage!

Down to 20ml left now - you wanna just take 10, and I'll take the last slot myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭Soarer

Down to 20ml left now - you wanna just take 10, and I'll take the last slot myself?

Go on so.

Sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Can I ask how much is the 10ml Creed triple pack when it's up and running? I've scrolled back around 10 pages but I can't spot it :o

Bawnmore wrote: »
    Can I ask how much is the 10ml Creed triple pack when it's up and running? I've scrolled back around 10 pages but I can't spot it :o

Not 100% sure yet but under €60 anyway. The first batch was less but my cost prices were whacked up big style - again - this week.

• Advertisement

Santal 33 sold out and ordered. 20ml left of the Frederic Malle - French Lover. Looks like this one will happen too.

Advertisement