Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,873 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thanks lads. it was indeed written on the bottles both wasn't sure if it was av for aventus, or au for amouage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I've now acknowledged all payments received - note if you did a bank transfer from a bank other than AIB, it will take a day or two (Monday likely) before I get it. Some AIB transfers also take a day - if you lodged in a branch IIRC.

Apologies if you are awaiting a reply to email / PM from me - I've been away from the computer all day and my Inbox is bulging! I will get to your query as soon as I can - I'll be offline for the next while, but will work through communications from about 21.00 / 22.00 tonight. I'm then away all day tomorrow (2nd of 3 communions on the trot!).

Empty bottles ordered!

OK, all communications have now been dealt with - if you're waiting for a reply to a query, please re-send it (although hopefully I haven't missed any).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Amouage is in both the small bottle and 1ml sample bottle.

I never realised it was in 2 separate bottles. 1 ml sample bottle has now been removed from the recycling bin

The bin men would have smelt lovely :pac:

• Advertisement

I never realised it was in 2 separate bottles. 1 ml sample bottle has now been removed from the recycling bin

The bin men would have smelt lovely :pac:

Yeah, I emailed re the bottles that were sold to me as '12ml' really stretching that definition (lovely bottles, but not 12ml!) so sent 11ml + 1ml. Using those bottles now for 10ml splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭Robson99

Padraig can you put me down for Aventus Creed and Terre dHermes please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Yeah, I emailed re the bottles that were sold to me as '12ml' really stretching that definition (lovely bottles, but not 12ml!) so sent 11ml + 1ml. Using those bottles now for 10ml splits.

Indeed I see it now. It fell into the unread category in my inbox, which currently sits at 2876 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Hi Padraig, can you put me down for a Poivre Electrique and a Creed Aventus.

Thanks!

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Dosage?
    I'd say 2-3 squirts, depending on your proximity to others.. Eg less if you're going for a meal, more to a club..
    Just my opinion, be interested to hear others'

I go with 2 - 5 depending.

Last few requests have been noted by me but I can't edit the listing post (#137 and OP) - have to contact the mods for this. Will do this in a few days.

Payments have been flying in - thanks folks. Let's get the rest in as soon as we can!

Ordered:
    Aventus #4
    Green Irish Tweed #1
    Hermes #3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

I've a mate interested in these as well, so can you put me down for another GIT and another Royal Oud please? I'm happy enough to wait for the second GIT to be shipped along with my original GIT order as well.

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    I've a mate interested in these as well, so can you put me down for another GIT and another Royal Oud please? I'm happy enough to wait for the second GIT to be shipped along with my original GIT order as well.

Noted, will update lists in a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 542779

Hi Padraig,

Can you also put me down for a split of Aventus Creed

542779 wrote: »
    Hi Padraig,

Can you also put me down for a split of Aventus Creed
    Done.

How's everyone been finding their new smells? I've been rocking the Atelier Orange Sanguine (closed split) and Bergamote Soleil (currently open split) a lot the last few days and find them both great - really fresh and juicy! Slight edge to the Bergamote with its sharper smell, but that's just personal preference really. Very happy with longevity on both as well - getting the day out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

put me down for irish green tweed also. cheers

Purchase lists in OP and post 137 updated to state of play as of last night.

Atelier Poivre Electrique ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭miltonkrest

hi, can you put me down for GIT and let me know what to do next please.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Hi Pat, I think you may have signed me up to an Aventus in error? (Flacon #6 - number 8).

I should be just signed up to two GIT and two Royal Oud (both are correct in the lists), see below. Cheers!
    I've a mate interested in these as well, so can you put me down for another GIT and another Royal Oud please?

Hi Pat, I think you may have signed me up to an Aventus in error? (Flacon #6 - number 8).

I should be just signed up to two GIT and two Royal Oud (both are correct in the lists), see below. Cheers!

Crap, sorry about that - I've removed it from my own lists and will get a mod to update thread lists in a few days.

Splits closing soon - only a few slots left!
    The below are all likely to complete soon - for the Amouage and Atelier in particular it may be your last chance to ever order a split of them so get off that fence if you're considering them! Details of the frags in OP.

Aventus #6 - 21 slots left
    Amouage Interlude - 21 slots left
    Atelier Bergamote Soleil - 3 slots left. sold out but will take a reserve if someone wants to.

And just a reminder folks - you're signing up to pay when asked! If you're not sure you can follow through on payment, please don't add your name. For some splits, payment may be months away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 POOLER

Please put me down for

Creed Aventus
    Green Irish Tweed
    POIVRE Electrique
    Amouage Interlude

Thanks

• Advertisement

hi, can you put me down for GIT and let me know what to do next please.
    Done - details of the process are in the OP. GIT #4 (your split) will likely be some weeks before I look for payment.
    POOLER wrote: »
    Please put me down for

Creed Aventus
    Green Irish Tweed
    POIVRE Electrique
    Amouage Interlude

Thanks
    Done - Aventus and Interlude should close soon, GIT few weeks, second Poivre split longer timescale - may never happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Can you put me down for a Terre d'hermes please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 542779

Pat,
    Can you please also put me down on the list for Berganote Soliel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Pat, pm and payment just sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Pat also put me down for a BERGAMOTE SOLEIL please if there's a slot there available for me. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I'll get in on the Atelier as well please Padraig

Aventus #5, GIT #2 and Hermes #4 ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

hi. can you put me down for

Creed Aventus
    Amouage Interlude
    Hermes

Thank you

jackrussel wrote: »
    hi. can you put me down for

Creed Aventus
    Amouage Interlude
    Hermes

Thank you

Done.

The following have all now completed and I'll be requesting payment for them early next week once I get the show on the road with the earlier splits:
    Aventus #6
    GIT #3
    Amouage Interlude
    Atelier Bergamote Soleil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,873 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at this rate the fragrances wont so niche :pac::pac:

Advertisement