Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Gents if anyone wants to explore Penhaligons collection they currently have scent library’s in stock in Kildare village and are a complete steal

It’s only €15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Gents if anyone wants to explore Penhaligons collection they currently have scent library’s in stock in Kildare village and are a complete steal

What price do you mind me asking?

AmberGold wrote: »
    What price do you mind me asking?

Sorry should of said only €15

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

It’s only €15

That's quite the offer.

Anyone passing by coming to Cork fancy picking one up for me? You'll make a quick fiver! ;)

Soarer wrote: »
    That's quite the offer.

Anyone passing by coming to Cork fancy picking one up for me? You'll make a quick fiver! ;)

I won’t be in cork but live beside Kildare village might be able to sort something out for ya

• Advertisement

I won’t be in cork but live beside Kildare village might be able to sort something out for ya

Cheers for the offer, but I don't want to be making work for anyone.

It was more if someone was heading in there anyway on their way to Cork, 'twould've been handy.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Just picked up two for €27 in Kildare about six left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I got a Lynx gift set from a relative for Christmas. Yay!

I got a Lynx gift set from a relative for Christmas. Yay!

Hope it was Africa the reviews for that on fragrantica are great!!

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Just picked up two for €27 in Kildare about six left.

Wow there was tones when I was there the other day. Must be flying out the door!!

Should be in again myself 2maro.

Might see can I get my hands on some as gifts

• Advertisement

Hope it was Africa the reviews for that on fragrantica are great!!

Hopefully it's a grail batch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

I feel I'm missing out here!! How good is this creed aventus?? And how much is it?? I've never smelled it but I now wanna buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,794 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

peteb2 wrote: »
    I feel I'm missing out here!! How good is this creed aventus?? And how much is it?? I've never smelled it but I now wanna buy it.

That’s how I was. I was underwhelmed at first butis slowly growing on me. Creed green Irish tweed is far more appealing to me. But each to their own. Pats samples will guide you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

So how does this work?

peteb2 wrote: »
    So how does this work?

This is usually the point where I say all the details are in the OP.....but they're not at the moment as I've temporarily replaced it for Christmas! Basically, these are group buys of fragrances coordinated by me. Taking a little break for a few weeks over Christmas - should be back mid January. Subscribe to this thread for updates.

I'm starting to smell very 2018!

Soarer wrote: »
    I'm starting to smell very 2018!

Getting going again soon! No Aventus at the moment though - out of stock everywhere.....

Tom Ford are shortly re-releasing several discontinued fragrances as part of the extra-niche "Private Blend Reserve" range, complete with a nice label and premium pricing (expect €245 / 50ml, the same price as F'ing Fabulous, Lost Cherry and the two recent Intense releases - worryingly, it seems TF are setting this as their new default pricing). Of most interest are Amber Absolute, Bois Marocain, Rive d'Ambre, Arabian Wood and Italian Cypress (but of course you've got the last couple from me already, at a fraction of the price!). Rive d'Ambre is on my radar for a big summer split (50ml splits) - opinions welcome....

Good ol' Arabian Wood.

Must dig that out and give it a run tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

As I havent a clue about any of the fragrances - where would the best place be to find out about them or try them. I'm sure BT are catching on to me stealing all their fragrances

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Mc Love wrote: »
    As I havent a clue about any of the fragrances - where would the best place be to find out about them or try them. I'm sure BT are catching on to me stealing all their fragrances

Arnotts and Debanhams usually have a decent selection of fragrance testers.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Passenger wrote: »
    Arnotts and Debanhams usually have a decent selection of fragrance testers.

If it's the TF Private Blend stuff, you're limited really, especially out of Dublin - just BT generally, and I'm not sure they'll get these new ones in as they may be too pricey. Another suggestion is to use one of the sample sites online. I had hoped to do a bulk order from one of them before Christmas but there wasn't much interest - however, I'll try and get the ball rolling on that again end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

If it's the TF Private Blend stuff, you're limited really, especially out of Dublin - just BT generally, and I'm not sure they'll get these new ones in as they may be too pricey. Another suggestion is to use one of the sample sites online. I had hoped to do a bulk order from one of them before Christmas but there wasn't much interest - however, I'll try and get the ball rolling on that again end of the month.

Think I might try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Tom Ford are shortly re-releasing several discontinued fragrances as part of the extra-niche "Private Blend Reserve" range, complete with a nice label and premium pricing (expect €245 / 50ml, the same price as F'ing Fabulous, Lost Cherry and the two recent Intense releases - worryingly, it seems TF are setting this as their new default pricing). Of most interest are Amber Absolute, Bois Marocain, Rive d'Ambre, Arabian Wood and Italian Cypress (but of course you've got the last couple from me already, at a fraction of the price!). Rive d'Ambre is on my radar for a big summer split (50ml splits) - opinions welcome....

I'm a big fan of the Italian Cypress I got off you. Very versatile classic cologne scent that's long lasting but not overbearing. I'll be passing through Dublin Airport in a few weeks, must keep an eye out for the others there and see what they're like.

Just to slowly start off for 2019: I've got a few more Creed triple packs, featuring 10ml each of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Viking. These are available at €61.50 a pop, plus shipping. Available in glass or plastic bottles. Glass shipped by courier @ €12.50 (I can include a whole bunch of other stuff too if required), or plastic by An Post @ €4.30 (I can include another four 10ml bottles in the box if required).

I also have the following ends of bottles available for previous splits.

Chanel - Gabrielle [female]: Last 10ml left[/B] @ €17.50 / 10ml (in plastic).
    Amouage - Myths: Two x 10ml left @ €26 each (glass).
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 for 10 / 30ml.

I'll be listing a whole bunch of new stuff later this month - featuring Atelier Cologne, Mancera, Guerlain, Stephane Humbert Lucas 777, Xerjoff, Hermes and Maison Francis Kurkdjian (all to hand). I'll also have the usual Creeds etc, but do note that Aventus availability currently looks a bit shaky!

OK, I've had a good root around in my drawers (ooer missus!) and have turned up a few small odds and ends if anyone wants them - all one offs.

Creed Spice & Wood - 10ml (glass) @ E25.
    Creed Spice & Wood - 8ml (plastic)
    Creed Royal Oud - 10ml (plastic)
    Creed Aventus for Her - 10ml (plastic)
    Tom Ford Neroli Portofino - 10ml (plastic)
    Tom Ford ****ing Fabulous - 8ml (plastic)
    Caron Yatagan - approx 25ml in original 125ml bottle @ E10.

Last chance for a while for most of those I'd say except the Aventus for Her, maybe the NP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,794 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

OK, I've had a good root around in my drawers (ooer missus!) and have turned up a few small odds and ends if anyone wants them - all one offs.

Creed Spice & Wood - 10ml (glass) @ E25.
    Creed Spice & Wood - 8ml (plastic) @ E21.
    Creed Royal Oud - 10ml (plastic) @ E19.50.
    Creed Aventus for Her - 10ml (plastic) @ E21.
    Tom Ford Neroli Portofino - 10ml (plastic) @ E20.50.
    Tom Ford ****ing Fabulous - 8ml (plastic) @ E19.50.
    Caron Yatagan - approx 25ml in original 125ml bottle @ E10.

Last chance for a while for most of those I'd say except the Aventus for Her, maybe the NP.

I’ll take the Tom ford pat f fabulous

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    I’ll take the Tom ford pat f fabulous

Dang it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

Pat Aventus for Her, Portifino and Oud for me please

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

If you have anymore Tom Ford Neroli Portofino I will take it please.

Advertisement