Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

I'll take the spice and wood, plastic is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

TCP/IP wrote: »
    If you have anymore Tom Ford Neroli Portofino I will take it please.
    All out I'm afraid - will let you know if it comes back in.
    G rock wrote: »
    I'll take the spice and wood, plastic is fine.
    The 8ml in plastic is gone I'm afraid - have 10ml in glass left - if you want I can move it to a plastic bottle and post it. Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

Perfect, sounds good.

Postage on the glass will nearly be as much as the fragrance??

G rock wrote: »
    Perfect, sounds good.

Postage on the glass will nearly be as much as the fragrance??

Yeah, for just the single bottle plastic is a better bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

My package arrived today with the 3 Creed scents. It was incredibly well packaged.

Thanks Pat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭morphman

Pat, has the Himalaya been discontinued??

morphman wrote: »
    Pat, has the Himalaya been discontinued??

By Creed? Not that I've heard of anyway. Doubt it's a big seller though. I did one small split of it previously; tried another but not enough interest unfortunately.

By Creed? Not that I've heard of anyway. Doubt it's a big seller though. I did one small split of it previously; tried another but not enough interest unfortunately.

Cheers got it from the previous split and thought it was a very nice scent for work. Fruity (like myself) buy not overpowering. Need to restock so keep me in mind.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Hey Pat will you be able to get anymore Tom Ford Neroli Portofino.
    Also any Green Irish Tweed in stock. Many thanks.

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Hey Pat will you be able to get anymore Tom Ford Neroli Portofino.
    Also any Green Irish Tweed in stock. Many thanks.

Apologies, missed this. Don't currently envision NP happening for the moment although I never know when I'll turn up a good offer! I'll be doing Trefle Pur by Atelier Cologne shortly which covers some of the same bases. May possibly do Tom Ford Rive d'Ambre as well, also in a vaguely similar line.

New stuff will be coming by email to previous participants over the next few days!

• Advertisement

New stuff will be coming by email to previous participants over the next few days!

On it this time

morphman wrote: »
    On it this time

I'm guessing you had a previous username beginning with R? Just making sure you're on the list!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

10906047.jpg

I'm guessing you had a previous username beginning with R? Just making sure you're on the list!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

What in the name of god is going on in here ?? :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Pat will update the thread soon but

Whole point of the thread is to get to try a niche scent without risking a load of money!

So, what happens?
    If there is sufficient interest, Pat will buy a large decanter bottle of frangrances and split them into smaller bottles
    When sufficient people sign up

1.Give Pat money.
    2. Wait for delivery or to meet Pat for collection in Cork.
    3. Smell nice.
    4. Get ride*.

*not guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Pat will update the thread soon but

Whole point of the thread is to get to try a niche scent without risking a load of money!

So, what happens?
    If there is sufficient interest, Pat will buy a large decanter bottle of frangrances and split them into smaller bottles
    When sufficient people sign up

1.Give Pat money.
    2. Wait for delivery or to meet Pat for collection in Cork.
    3. Smell nice.
    4. Get ride*.

*not guaranteed.

Jaysus...... :D Good idea I guess.
    Paypal ? How do yee know what "eau" is nice :P

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Yeah, pretty much what Krusty said! I'll be updating the OP with some new stuff in the next few days.

Previous participants have already got the new list (if you should have got it and didn't, check yer Junk folder).

greenspurs wrote: »
    Jaysus...... :D Good idea I guess.
    Paypal ? How do yee know what "eau" is nice :P

Paypal / Revolut / bank transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

[QUOTE=greenspurs;109274871 How do yee know what "eau" is nice :P[/QUOTE]

You can order samples which Pat will order for you, which I must do but havent got round to yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Yeah, pretty much what Krusty said! I'll be updating the OP with some new stuff in the next few days.

Previous participants have already got the new list (if you should have got it and didn't, check yer Junk folder).

Paypal / Revolut / bank transfer.

Thanks Pat. Email and payment sent :)

P.S. Any snow :P

• Advertisement

P.S. Any snow :P

Plenty actually! Stuck at home until now but chancing heading out soon with a package for the post, and to get an eye test 'cause it looks like my decrepit ol' eyes are calling for bifocals! :(:pac::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Plenty actually! Stuck at home until now but chancing heading out soon with a package for the post, and to get an eye test 'cause it looks like my decrepit ol' eyes are calling for bifocals! :(:pac::cool:

At least you will smell good for the optometrist :D

Updated 04/02/19 :

As well as the new stuff below, I have the following available in hand as of 04/02/19:

Creed - Aventus for Her: 10ml (plastic) @ E21.
    Amouage - Myths: Two x 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 for 10 / 30ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**New fragrances**

CREED
    472204.jpg

Original Vetiver - open split
    Creed's modern take on the classic vetiver fragrance pairs vetiver with citrus and spice for a warm and sophisticated aroma.
    €77 / 50ml. ~5 slots left.

.......................................................................................................................................

Creed triple pack - *in hand*
    Want to try Creed's biggest three men's scents without going all out on full bottles of each? Well, here you go - 10ml each of Aventus, GIT and Viking. Available in glass atomisers, or in plastic by post as above.
    €61.50 / 3 x 10ml.

.......................................................................................................................................

Aventus for Her (women) – open split
    Does this really need an introduction? Female spin off of the Aventus titan - to me it smells like the original with added rose. RRP €160 / 30ml or €274 / 75ml.
    €93 / 50ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMOUAGE
    375x500.920.jpg

Reflection *on the way*
    Been a while since I did this - one of Amouage's best reviewed fragrances. It's also lighter than their usual supre-dense incense bombs - and much easier to wear. Great wood / pepper combo, ideal for Spring. RRP €230 / 50ml.
    €21.50 / 10ml, €62 / 30ml, or €93.50 / 50ml. 50ml portion comes in very nice original 100ml bottle and box.

ACQUA DI PARMA
    375x500.35398.jpg

Cedro di Taormina *on the way*
    This has one of the highest review scores of AdP's Blu Mediterraneo line. Like several of them, it's got a good splash of citrus for that summer feeling but, unlike the others, this is tempered with a fair bit of wood (cedar) making it very suited for Spring use too. RRP €42 / 30ml.
    €30 for 25ml.

MANCERA
    375x500.24778.jpg
    Wind Wood *on the way*
    An underrated beauty - woody and leather while still remaining green and fresh; manly elegance" (Fragrantica). RRP ~€87 / 60ml.
    €12 / 10ml, €33.50 / 30ml, or €50 / 60ml. 60ml portion comes in original 120ml bottle and box.

ATELIER COLOGNE
    472206.jpg
    Oud Saphir *in hand*
    Despite the name, this is in fact a leather / suede dominant fragrance and a great alternative to Tuscan Leather - it's perhaps a bit softer and easier to wear than the Tom Ford heavyweight. It's lighter on the pocket too! RRP €95 / 30ml.
    €38 / 25ml or €62 / 50ml. One 50ml portion available in original 200ml bottle if wanted.

Trefle Pur *in hand*
    Great green / grassy scent, ideally suited for spring and summer. Light and easily worn. Somewhat similar to Dior's highly underrated Dune pour Homme (both are unisex though), a scent which I completely drained a bottle of it was so versatile. RRP €70 / 30ml.
    €30 for 25ml. Last one left.

STEPHANE HUMBERT LUCAS 777
    375x500.18306.jpg
    Soleil de Jeddah *in hand*
    “Opulent, long lasting, bold and totally commanding” (Fragrantica). And bloody pricey! Snatch your chance at a rare SHL777 split. Some reviews on this may suggest it’s a light / green fragrance – not to my nose; it’s very dense and ‘oriental’ - and incredibly potent. RRP €250 / 50ml.
    €30.50 for 10ml. Last one left.

GUERLAIN
    472205.jpg
    Vetiver Extreme *in hand*
    A beautiful, natural smelling vetiver, with some citrus, smoke and tobacco – another well reviewed release from this classic house. RRP ~€60 / 50ml.
    €11.50 / 10ml or €31 for 30ml.

Habit Rouge *in hand*
    Quite simply, a male fragrance legend. A classic, complex blend of a whole range of notes, this is classy and clean with its citrus / creamy / powdery scent. RRP €60 / 50ml.
    €25 for 25ml. Last one left.

Other stuff

CREED
    472207.jpg

Aventus
    Currently unavailable - I'll get it back in when I can, but I'm not sure when that will be at the moment.

GREEN IRISH TWEED *open split*
    €77 / 50ml.
    New split. ETA 2 - 3 months (ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Creed triple pack - *in hand*
    Want to try Creed's biggest three men's scents without going all out on full bottles of each? Well, here you go - 10ml each of Aventus, GIT and Viking. Available in glass atomisers, or in plastic by post as above.
    €61.50 / 3 x 10ml.

Can I order this? I've been keen to give these a try for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Habit Rouge *in hand*
    Quite simply, a male fragrance legend. A classic, complex blend of a whole range of notes, this is classy and clean with its citrus / creamy / powdery scent. RRP €60 / 50ml.
    €25 for 25ml. Last one left.

Go on shur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Put me down for creed original vetiver.

bush wrote: »
    Put me down for creed original vetiver.

Have put you down for that and will PM you if/when it goes ahead. *Nearly* have enough people signed up to make it viable - anyone else interested, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭ebayissues

I got Club de nuit couples of weeks ago. Ddidnt really liked it at first but now I love it. A lady there asked me what fragrance am I wearing:cool:

II will give Creed a go

ebayissues wrote: »
    II will give Creed a go

Aventus yeah? Will put you down if so but don't have an ETA for the next split currently as all the suppliers (including Creed themselves) are out of the big flacons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Have put you down for that and will PM you if/when it goes ahead. *Nearly* have enough people signed up to make it viable - anyone else interested, let me know!

Pat, I'm kinda taking a break from the juices..have loads :)
    But I may be interested in this if it goes ahead...tnx

Advertisement