Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Haven't got the bottle of Mont Blanc Explorer in yet but happened to get sent a sample today. Had seen plenty of reviews saying it was close to Aventus, except maybe the drydown. Well, my verdict is.......it IS close, VERY close even to Aventus! Haven't given it a proper road test but I reckon I'd be hard pressed to tell this apart from Aventus if someone was wearing it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Hi Pat,

Haven't ordered before but I'd like to get the following if still available?

Guerlain - Vetiver Extreme: Last 10ml available at €11.50.
    Explorer €12 / 10ml
    Sel de Vetiver €15.50 / 10ml

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Honestly, I don't know yet. It's a great scent but I split it last summer (and it took a while to go) so I'm not sure if there would be enough interest this year. Keep an eye out though - I may yet put it in the summer list early May-ish.

Aw savage, I will surely. Thanks a million again. I would definitely take 2 splits, if you needed to move it. I'd probably need to, it's a very light fragrance but it's gorgeous! Thanks Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,794 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Any creed acier pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Haven't got the bottle of Mont Blanc Explorer in yet but happened to get sent a sample today. Had seen plenty of reviews saying it was close to Aventus, except maybe the drydown. Well, my verdict is.......it IS close, VERY close even to Aventus! Haven't given it a proper road test but I reckon I'd be hard pressed to tell this apart from Aventus if someone was wearing it.....

What price is this pat

• Advertisement

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Any creed acier pat?
    No. Did a couple of splits of it so don't see it really flying though. Funky fragrance!
    mono_mac wrote: »
    What price is this pat
    All gone now! May get some more in; not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Honestly, I don't know yet. It's a great scent but I split it last summer (and it took a while to go) so I'm not sure if there would be enough interest this year. Keep an eye out though - I may yet put it in the summer list early May-ish.

+1 for this in case you look into it again, missed out last year didn't realise how nice it was for summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Ah fúck it Pat, if there was a split of VIW happening, I'd be interested in some.

I have the following to hand as of 7/3/19: - can be added to any order

Creed - Original Vetiver: Last two 50ml bottles left @ €77 each.
    Creed - Aventus: plenty left @ €81....I don't expect this price to last beyond current stock!
    Creed - Aventus for Her: good few left @ €93 / 50ml. Once these are gone, I don't expect to do it again until run up to Christmas.
    Creed - Triple pack: Last one left @ €61.50 (10ml each of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Viking).

Amouage - Beach Hut: 30ml left @ €21.50/60.50 for 10/30ml. The 30ml is available in the original 100ml bottle and box.
    Amouage - Myths: Last 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 for 10 / 30ml.
    Amouage - Reflection: Last 10ml available @ €21.50.

Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir: 100ml left @ €38/62 for 25/50ml. Jump on this great Tuscan Leather alternative!
    Mancera - Wind Wood: 20ml left @ €12/10ml.
    Rasasi - La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers: 20ml left @ €18 / 10ml.
    The Different Company - Sel de Vetiver: 80ml left @ €15.50/44.50/62 for 10/30/50ml. 50ml in original 100ml refillable heavy glass bottle.
    Senteurs Gourmandes – Double pack of Incense Oud & Vanilla Noire: 2 x 10ml for €16.

Coming soon: a belter from the Armani Privé line, and a little something from the creators of "the world's most expensive perfume".

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Any Tom Ford splits on the horizon Pat? Something like the triple pack you did for Creed would be sweet...

• Advertisement

DBIreland wrote: »
    Any Tom Ford splits on the horizon Pat? Something like the triple pack you did for Creed would be sweet...

One definite and one likely; others possible! Have been considering a bundle pack as well.......but what to bundle?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,026 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Coming soon: a belter from the Armani Privé line, and a little something from the creators of "the world's most expensive perfume".

Can we assume you will be giving10ml free to all previous customers as a loyalty bonus ;) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Delivery from Pat this morn...as always, impeccably wrapped and well happy with the veviter which I'm currently wearing...tnx again Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

One definite and one likely; others possible! Have been considering a bundle pack as well.......but what to bundle?!

I don't care just alllll of the TF! :p

I don't care just alllll of the TF! :p

I actually did list pretty much the whole Private Blend range originally! Didn't get much traction beyond the big hitters though....

One definite and one likely; others possible!

Actually, make that two definite ;)......just can't stop buying.....

I actually did list pretty much the whole Private Blend range originally! Didn't get much traction beyond the big hitters though....

Might have been before my time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,026 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Package arrived today Pat safe and sound as usual.

Have to say Aqua Di Parma has blown me away. Contender for one of my favorites yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Got my stuff today too, thanks Pat.

I'd probably take some VIW off you and / or some Miliseme Imperial if you do end up doing some

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Actually, make that two definite ;)......just can't stop buying.....

Which two are we talking about Pat? Give us a clue...and a rough idea of when...please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Me and my friends package arrived today, perfectly packed. I now smell like a lord! Many thanks Pat, absolute legend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Cheers pat, got mine today. Was in the pub hooorin earlier, they love it. Top man.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Have to say Aqua Di Parma has blown me away. Contender for one of my favorites yet!!
    I actually get a bit of Aventus from the Cedro di Taormina.....maybe it's just me? Just ordered another AdP today for d'summer - not one that's been split previously.
    DBIreland wrote: »
    Which two are we talking about Pat? Give us a clue...and a rough idea of when...please.
    May as well just say it: Neroli Portofino Forte (25 / 50ml splits), and Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua (10/30/50ml). Both nominally for summer but on the way to me now so may split them earlier......we'll see how we're going!

Virgin Island Water looking like a shoe in for summer BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Another cracking package from Pat delivered today.
    I actually get a bit of Aventus from the Cedro di Taormina.....maybe it's just me? Just ordered another AdP today for d'summer - not one that's been split previously.

I get something very very similar to Bleu de Chanel off it myself, just at the beginning though.

As for the Mancera Wind Wood..... I think I'll be wearing this a lot, very nice.

Thanks again Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Yay!!!

Neroli Portofino Forte (25 / 50ml splits), and Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua (10/30/50ml).

Ooooooh lovely!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

May as well just say it: Neroli Portofino Forte (25 / 50ml splits), and Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua (10/30/50ml). Both nominally for summer but on the way to me now so may split them earlier......we'll see how we're going!

I probably have enough Virgin Islands water left... but the other 2 would interest me Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I have no man perfume budget at the moment, but keep an eye on the thread and will definitely get another order in later in the year.
    I've been wearing Creed Aventus most days for the last few months. I think I may now have expensive tastes in fragrance, gonna be on serious trouble if or juice dealer ever stops trading ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭ebayissues

Hm, I like Armaf Club de Nuit intense man more than Aventus.

thanks Pat for the package, and for keeping me up todate. Will urely do again

Last chance saloon for a few scents - none of these are likely to be back soon, if at all. All in hand, ready to go.

Creed - Triple pack: last two left @ €61.50 (10ml each of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Viking).
    Creed - Original Vetiver: two last 50ml bottle left @ €77.
    Amouage - Beach Hut: 30ml 20ml left @ €21.50 for 10ml.
    Amouage - Myths: Last 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Reflection: Last 10ml available @ €21.50.
    Mancera - Wind Wood: Last 10ml left @ €12.
    Rasasi - La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers: 20ml last 10ml available at €18.

Creed Aventus and Aventus for Her: good bit available of both at €81 / 93 respectively for 50ml.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

triple pack if available please

cheers

Advertisement