Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stressed out about the LC

Options
  • 21-04-2017 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all. I'm stressed out about the leaving cert because I feel I'm not going to do well. I have both my orals done and I'm not going to lie they went very well, especially Irish, the examiner said at the end that I have excellent Irish,would be dissapointed with anything less than a H1. Spanish was good too though, definitely looking at 75/100 in it. My problem is even though I have done well in my orals, I don't think I've done enough for the rest of my exams and I'm afraid I will do badly. Is it too late to come up at least 100 points from the mocks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭everesteduc

It's still possible to go up 100 points and more. Make out a study plan from now to the end of May. Identify core areas in every subject which you know you have to study. Identify areas where you feel you are weak. You can gain lots of points here. Keep on top of areas you are already comfortable with. Re-assess your situation on June 1. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

What are your subjects bogman?

Advertisement