If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AKG N60 ACTIVE noise cancelling headphones

Options
  • 21-04-2017 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey guys are the akgs worth a look and do you stock them ? Also any boardsie deals?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ipodrocker wrote: »
    Hey guys are the akgs worth a look and do you stock them ? Also any boardsie deals?
    Hi Ipodrocker.

The N60 are not bad at all!!

I have had a listen to them a few times here at the store.

At the moment they are priced at £139 or 179.99 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201722-n60nc.aspx

No boardie deal on these I'm afraid.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi Ipodrocker.

What would total incl delivery to Dublin be? Any chance free delivery ?

Hi Ipodrocker.

What would total incl delivery to Dublin be? Any chance free delivery ?
    Hi ipodrocker,

The delivery to Dublin is £6.99 but if you pay the Euro price of 179.99 shipping is included.

David

Hi David,

I would like to go ahead and order these.

thanks

Hi David,

I would like to go ahead and order these.

thanks
    Hey ipodrocker.

If you drop me your contact in a PM we will give you a buzz for the order :)

EDIT:
    I just noticed that the pricing of £139 on these was nearly 3 weeks ago and they have now gone up to £199.00 - However I will honour the £139 with £6.99 shipping just for yourself ;)

• Advertisement

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:
    I just noticed that the pricing of £139 on these was nearly 3 weeks ago and they have now gone up to £199.00 - However I will honour the £139 with £6.99 shipping just for yourself ;)

Cheers Kenny thanks again for great service!

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Thannks ipodrocker, your headphones will be leaving today and should be with you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

I'm really interested in these headphones myself so I'd love to hear your opinion on them after a few weeks of use. As far as I know from the Charter for the Richer Sounds section, the mods don't allow opinions like this on the Richer Sounds section so if you can, would you post something in the Audio/Headphones section of Boards and provide a link. I do a lot of commuting and would like to hear what the Noise Cancelling is like and obviously the sound quality.

MODS: I hope this request is ok. if not I apologize.

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

I'm really interested in these headphones myself so I'd love to hear your opinion on them after a few weeks of use. As far as I know from the Charter for the Richer Sounds section, the mods don't allow opinions like this on the Richer Sounds section so if you can, would you post something in the Audio/Headphones section of Boards and provide a link. I do a lot of commuting and would like to hear what the Noise Cancelling is like and obviously the sound quality.

Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post , although I'm a little confused by it :confused:

Of course we are allowed to give our opinion on the products that we sell. Customer are also welcome to let us know how they like products they have purchased or if they are any issues with them. 

While I don't own a pair myself and can't really give an opinion on how they would sound after 3 weeks use out and about.
    In saying that our display pair have been used much longer than that and still sound as good as they did when opened to Demo all be it they are not used every day. The noise cancelling seems to work spot on as I have put them on and walked into the street around the store and they block out the background noise pretty well.

Perhaps they might be a fellow Boardie who has purchased a set of these from us and might want to leave his thoughts on them for you.

We don't post outside of this forum as we do not want to get drawn into arguments, as that is not what we are about on Boards.

I hope this is of some help to you.

Any questions please drop me a post.

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Hi Hendrickp.

Of course we are allowed to give our opinion on the products that we sell. Customer are also welcome to let us know how they like products they have purchased or if they are any issues with them. 

While I don't own a pair myself and can't really give an opinion on how they would sound after 3 weeks use out and about.
    In saying that our display pair have been used much longer than that and still sound as good as they did when opened to Demo all be it they are not used every day. The noise cancelling seems to work spot on as I have put them on and walked into the street around the store and they block out the background noise pretty well.

Perhaps they might be a fellow Boardie who has purchased a set of these from us and might want to leave his thoughts on them for you.

We don't post outside of this forum as we do not want to get drawn into arguments, as that is not what we are about on Boards.

Hi Kenny,

sorry for the confusion. There's just a little piece of info in the "charter" which states that people shouldn't provide opinions about products that are directly being asked of Richer Sounds. I might have read that wrong so apologies.

As you said, I would be very interested in the opinion of someone that has bought from yourselves and has used them for a while and to hear what they are like, in particular the sound quality and the Noise Cancellation while out and about.

I currently own a pair of Bose Soundtrue On Ear headphones and while the sound is very good, there is little or no NC when travelling on public transport, so I'm considering upgrading to a pair like the AKG's

• Advertisement

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Hi Hendrickp.

Hi Kenny,

sorry for the confusion. There's just a little piece of info in the "charter" which states that people shouldn't provide opinions about products that are directly being asked of Richer Sounds. I might have read that wrong so apologies.

As you said, I would be very interested in the opinion of someone that has bought from yourselves and has used them for a while and to hear what they are like, in particular the sound quality and the Noise Cancellation while out and about.

I currently own a pair of Bose Soundtrue On Ear headphones and while the sound is very good, there is little or no NC when travelling on public transport, so I'm considering upgrading to a pair like the AKG's
    No worries Hendrickp.

Ah... We have that so we don't get lots of people answering questions that members are directing towards ourselves.

Although we don't mind if someone who has purchased them form us wants to give their opinion on them after owning a pair and using them daily as it can be hard for ourselves to give an accurate answer without owning a pair.

Going on listening to them here at the store they do product a good sound although as to how the Bose you have sound I'm not sure. I would say it would be the noise cancelling that will make the difference between the two.

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Hi Hendrickp.

Hi Kenny,

No worries Hendrickp.

Ah... We have that so we don't get lots of people answering questions that members are directing towards ourselves.

Although we don't mind if someone who has purchased them form us wants to give their opinion on them after owning a pair and using them daily as it can be hard for ourselves to give an accurate answer without owning a pair.

Going on listening to them here at the store they do product a good sound although as to how the Bose you have sound I'm not sure. I would say it would be the noise cancelling that will make the difference between the two.
    Yeah I think the NC will be the big difference between the two. Just a quick question on the price, they were originally £139 and now they're £199. Would you expect that price to come back down in the future as I wont be in a position to buy these for another month or 2.

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Hi Hendrickp.

Hi Kenny,

No worries Hendrickp.

Yeah I think the NC will be the big difference between the two. Just a quick question on the price, they were originally £139 and now they're £199. Would you expect that price to come back down in the future as I wont be in a position to buy these for another month or 2.
    Hey Hendrickp.

Our pricing can change daily to try and keep ahead of our competitors.

If I here of anything in the coming weeks I will let you know.

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Hi Hendrickp.

Hi Kenny,

No worries Hendrickp.

Hey Hendrickp.

Thanks so much Kenny.

Hey ipodrocker.

EDIT:

Hi Hendrickp.

Hi Kenny,

No worries Hendrickp.

Hey Hendrickp.

Thanks so much Kenny.
    Hey Hendrickp.

I've dropped you a little PM :)

hey Kenny and the team, just a quick note to say the headphones are super!

Hi ipodrocker,

Can you tell me what the noise cancellation is like and if it effects the quality of the sound?

Thanks for the message ipodrocker! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new headphones!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.