Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop screen with physical number on it

Options
  • 21-04-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

So my brother bought a replacement screen on eBay. Fitted it an working fine but there is a red number in the upper corner that seems to be physically on the screen. Not a sticker as far as he can tell. Anyone come across it before?

415290.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Electricman

Maybe it's just me but that number is not red !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Maybe it's just me but that number is not red !

It is when the screen is on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

given pic there seems scratches you get ones like on plastic,id double check around edges since seems like there might be protective film all over it that needs to be peeled of,use credit card or smth soft in case its factory mistake and theres no film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

It is a protective plastic film that covers the whole screen, just find the edge and pull it off.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement