Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picasa to dropbox

Options
  • 21-04-2017 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

A little help/advice please.
    I have hundreds of photos on an old computer which is acting like it might give up any day soon. The photos were loaded from my camera to Picasa.

Can I load all those photos from picasa to dropbox.
    If it can be done what is the VERY simplest way to do it.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Thanks for your reply.
    If I use google drive/photos will I be able to access the photos from any computer AND is it easy to do. ( Not good at this stuff)
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Thanks for your reply.
    If I use google drive/photos will I be able to access the photos from any computer AND is it easy to do. ( Not good at this stuff)
    Thanks.

Yup. You would sign in to your google account on to drive.google.com.

Having a google account isn't just Gmail (their email service), the 3 x 3 dots at the top right when you sign in usually list more "apps" you have access to. Like YouTube, Calendar, Maps, Drive (which is online storage).

Might be the handiest option, as with Dropbox you only get 2GB of storage with a free account whereas you get 15 with Google.

Advertisement