Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Censorship again

Options
  • 21-04-2017 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭

Once again the mods have acted in clearly biased fashion against the attack in the right to protest. This evening I posted a series of images outlining quotes from certain high profile internationally renowned individuals about the threat to the right to protest in Ireland - the mods edited the post removing the images and informing me that they were removed because they were large images. When I asked in a PM if I posted the text from the images would they edit them I was immediately banned for two weeks.

When I questioned the basis on which I was banned I was warned that if I Sent a PM to the mod I would be reported for harassment.

It is worth nothing this evening that 43 members of the Oireachtas have signed a public statement about the attempt by the DPP to stack the jury - if I had posted this statement - a statement by 43 TDs and Senators - undoubtedly that would have been removed as well.

The mods on this forum should own up to their own prejudice against the Jobstown defendants and not hide behind nonsensical stuff about not discussing 'an ongoing trial' - the national media certainly has not had any such reticent in making comments against the Jonstown defendants.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Boards rules are very clear on this, we do not allow discussion of ongoing court cases. What other outlets do in this respect is entirely their own business.
    you may not... post any Material in respect of any matter that is currently before the courts

You agreed to these Terms of Use when you created your account and you have been reminded of this fact several times by now. If you continue to willfully contravene the Terms of Use of this site, we will have to remove your access.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement