Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist help

Options
  • 22-04-2017 5:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    Looking for a friendly dentist in kilkenny and surrounds please with reasonable prices!
    Think I need an extraction and a few fillings and while I am there may as well get a clean. So as you can see reasonable prices are a must.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I think the words dentist and reasonable prices don't go together. Some offer a payment plan as far as I know.

Saying that I use the dentist on the Waterford road called Dr Cashin. Very friendly and a wizard at pulling teeth. I have had a few extractions and never felt a thing. Quick and pain free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭FrankCummins

Hi,
    Looking for a friendly dentist in kilkenny and surrounds please with reasonable prices!
    Think I need an extraction and a few fillings and while I am there may as well get a clean. So as you can see reasonable prices are a must.
    Thank you.

Try Callan dental any problems I had found them very helpful they take late appointments opened Saturdays 056-7755577.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Hi,
    I can recommend Jack Coffey in the Newpark Medical Centre. I was with Dean St dental, Colin Hehir there for ages and while he is lovely and very personable issues were often not caught in time. Jack Coffey is a nice fella and has picked up on things in good time, also easy to get appt short notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Couldn't get friendlier than James McDermott in Ayrfield Medical on Granges Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

Dr Noel Kavanagh in Friary Street is a lovely dentist

• Advertisement
Advertisement