Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Chat. (MOD NOTE post# 3949 and post#5279)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

civdef wrote: »
    Well they didn't mention Trump in person at least - it would apply to any president who got impeached twice.... :)

Was he not cleared, twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

He was successfully impeached twice, then acquitted in both of the subsequent Senate trials. Two separate processes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Will do, I've only been to the Frankonia in Dortmund so far

I actually came here to do air quality/ city climate consulting, the cities here are very serious about it nowadays and it's definitely paying off

Are they playing it fair with this "fine particle pollution"? People are saying there has been some mullarkey with results and stats on this to try and push the electric toy car more?

Frankonia...Totally overpriced these days on everything.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Are they playing it fair with this "fine particle pollution"? People are saying there has been some mullarkey with results and stats on this to try and push the electric toy car more?

Frankonia...Totally overpriced these days on everything.

Hm I'm on the modelling side rather than the measuring side so I can't really say, but from what I can see it's to do with how the emissions are counted, whether it's just from the exhaust or what's measured in the environment so also including the fine matter than comes off the tyres, brakes and road surface?

HMMM
    Listings in the US supreme court today.

Case Number 20-542

Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-574

Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799

L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815

Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882

Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

While the off topic thread is essentially free reign to discuss most topics there are limits.

I was going to respond, as a poster, but there is too much wrong with the last few posts to simply try and dissect. Instead i'll just say this.

Discuss immigration, refugees, etc. as you wish, but lets leave the "they took our jobs" at the door please. Lets also leave any unverified, unproven and assumptive stories there too.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

By the way the reason for extended lockdown was revealed on the news earlier:

152314826_10215420334661447_7629733316433807186_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=t6ry4YYhCngAX_lln8M&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=7&oh=3c28beae18697076f4d4c68fa496848f&oe=6055CB6E
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Martin, Higgins and Biden having a piccy taken.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fbe%2F6c%2Fe20dd8ad9b9661ec07c26891e26c%2Fla-xpm-photo-2012-nov-18-la-et-mn-classic-hollywood-three-stooges-alex-theatre-20121119

• Registered Users Posts: 39,292 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Busy few days, didn't get a chance to get on PC to reply properly.
    Cass wrote: »
    I see the picture you linked to. I didn't recognize it but on a cursory glance i seen rich/powerful men building their fortune on the backs of what i assume are ordinary people. An image that i've seen before only in different format/context. After some research on the piece it seems the artist was implying the conspiracy theory of the Rothschilds ruling the world through the secret organisation of the Illuminati. Some took this to be an anti Semitic message which the artist denies.
    The Jewish finance conspiracy is anti-semitic in itself. (Cannon was refering to it, You asked for an example of it from Gina's page). It goes back to russian fascist and nazi propaganda in the early 20th century.
    It's not just the jews depicted, it's full of conspiracy symbols, the pyramid/eye of providence. One of the figures at the table is Rothschild, another is Soros.
    The previous version used much more generic jewish "hook-nose" type caricatures. The artist says it's not anti-semitic, which is expected, but he also said at the time "older jews are upset that I depict them for the demons they are".
    The fact is it was depicted as anti-semitic in 2012. He knew this, and decided to recreate it in 2020 with updated the men to be more subtley Jewish imagery. They could have been just rich men, if he wanted.
    So if she posted it thinking it was, as i thought, a rise up against power message i see no problem. If she posted it as a continuation of the myth of the Rothschild conspiracy then its her right however misguided. If she posted it as an anti- Semitic insult then she is a bigot and i'd stand with you on condemning her,
    Early on I referenced the fact that she may not have understood and was just forwarding a image she thought was powerful. That can happen. But when it does, people react a certain way when its pointed out. It's usually to say it;s their right.
    And when repeatedly happening. And somebody is continually posting Qanon type nonsense. It's a safe bet that people are looking for that stuff and not accidently re-posting it.

As i said at the start of this i'm against cancel culture which is the mob mentality of ostracizing someone for having a different/alternate view point
    At the very start I said I was against cancel culture also. But I also said it isn't what happened here imo. Nobody was trying to prevent her being a conservative. The additional narrative she was pushing, that doesn't reflect the views of most conservatives. She was asked to stop. She didn't.

I agree we're at an impasse on that. Gonna leave it there.

First off so there is no misunderstanding. I'm not saying that there are Brown shirts roaming the streets of America looking for conservatives. So lets get that out of the way. In fact there is no way i can word a reply that does not make me sound like a conspiracy theorist or simply a looney for even trying to compare one of the worst atrocities in human history to current events but that is a risk with Godwin's law.
    The very fact people are comparing being a conservative in the US today with ANY aspect of Nazi Germany is Godwining. It's just complete hyperbole.

I am saying that some of the tactics used by democrats/democratic supporters is reminiscent of the very early actions of the Nazi party in trying to not only silence but eradicate the opposition. Do i think it would/could ever reach the level of Nazi Germany? Of course not. The actions of antifa and blm coupled with the subtle and not so subtle "poking" of the "party leaders" does remind me of those actions and given the power they now wield i dread to think what is to come over the next four years.
    I think the extreme tactics on both sides are cut from the same cloth. And realistically it's a small minority making the noise.
    Nope, not me. I never mentioned Favreau.

You did, back on the 16th at 05:52am. You said:

So you're actually arguing with yourself at this point, which is fun. :D
    I said the executives wanted to cut her for a while and she would have been first ages ago only Favreau back her.
    You replied. "I heard that too" or words to that effect.
    I'm skipping the Moderator/Boards stuff because its not germane to the real topic i wish to discuss and frankly i don't think its appropriate for a current Mod and ex-Mod to discuss "inner workings" as i'm likely to say something i probably shouldn't.
    I don't think needs to be answered.
    I think my point about the reason for the rules here are not soley down to the law is self evident.
    Certain don't want to other posters finding out about the mods rewards program ;)
    @ Mellor.

Check your visitor messages.

Just seen this now.
    I'll clear a few out. I wonder how long that's been full.
    That's not local time for Mellor though iirc
    Spot on.

Mellor wrote: »
    The Jewish finance conspiracy is anti-semitic in itself. (Cannon was refering to it, You asked for an example of it from Gina's page).
    So where is her intent. Anti Semitism requires intent for the person to labeled as such. IOW if she re-posted it thinking, as i did, its a symbol of oppression by the rich on the poor then she is guilty of ignorance, not anti semitism.
    It's a safe bet that people are looking for that stuff and not accidently re-posting it.
    According to you. I wouldn't hold celebs to the highest intellectual standard given the history of them posting stuff and not realising its lager implications. That same low standard applies to politicians too.
    Gonna leave it there.
    Agreed.
    It's just complete hyperbole.
    Pointing out similarities will always be called hyperbole because its believed such atrocities can never happen again, least of all in the US. Time will tell on that i suppose.
    I think the extreme tactics on both sides are cut from the same cloth. And realistically it's a small minority making the noise.
    Of course it can come from both sides, no question, but in the past 5 years of celebrities, sports people, producer in Disney, Congressmen/women, journalists of major papers, editors of major news channels, and Anchors on the same news channels all spewing the same vitriol and all have a microphone 24 hours a day its hardly a minority.
    You replied. "I heard that too" or words to that effect.
    After the fact, that Disney wanted her gone, nothing about Favreau defending her until you mentioned it.
    I don't think needs to be answered.
    I think my point about the reason for the rules here are not soley down to the law is self evident.
    Not in the least, just its not Germane.
    Certain don't want to other posters finding out about the mods rewards program ;)
    We have a new Moderator today, be sure to say hello.
    Just seen this now.
    I'll clear a few out. I wonder how long that's been full.
    You were online when i sent the visitors message and then logged off without answering. After a few days of no contact i thought to myself if all it took to stop you was to say i have a message for you i should have tried it days ago. :D

BxMpKrA.gif

• Advertisement

Taoiseach gives an interview with the Irish Mirror saying significant restriction will remain in place until well after Easter. I searched for the "official" announcement of an extended lockdown until the end of April and found nothing.

Then i found a statement by the Tánaiste denying the Taoiseach said the lockdown would continue until the end of April. I'll grant you that he [Taoiseach] never said, explicitly, "the end of April". However the video is on the Mirrors site and he says: "until after Easter and we'll look at it [lockdown] then, but people can expect significant restrictions until the end of April".

Hard to follow this circus at the best of times, but this is not the first instance of the Taoiseach and Tánaiste clashing and contradicting each other.

Plus on a side note the Indo and Times are running with stories of three confirmed cases of the new Brazilian variant being treated which was caused by "recent visitors". How are we "all in this together" when they restrict our movements but allow free travel into the country. The self quarantine is a joke as its unsupervised and hence unenforceable, and if there are cases of the new variant then its obvious the quarantine guidelines are not being followed.

The Taoiseach said a couple of weeks back that there are constitutional issues surrounding the restriction of free movement then the Tanaiste or was it Coveney, said we cannot restrict travel from the EU. Well that is crap for a start, but Brazil is not in the EU.

Taoiseach gives an interview with the Irish Mirror saying significant restriction will remain in place until well after Easter. I searched for the "official" announcement of an extended lockdown until the end of April and found nothing.

Then i found a statement by the Tánaiste denying the Taoiseach said the lockdown would continue until the end of April. I'll grant you that he [Taoiseach] never said, explicitly, "the end of April". However the video is on the Mirrors site and he says: "until after Easter and we'll look at it [lockdown] then, but people can expect significant restrictions until the end of April".

Hard to follow this circus at the best of times, but this is not the first instance of the Taoiseach and Tánaiste clashing and contradicting each other.

Plus on a side note the Indo and Times are running with stories of three confirmed cases of the new Brazilian variant being treated which was caused by "recent visitors". How are we "all in this together" when they restrict our movements but allow free travel into the country. The self quarantine is a joke as its unsupervised and hence unenforceable, and if there are cases of the new variant then its obvious the quarantine guidelines are not being followed.

The Taoiseach said a couple of weeks back that there are constitutional issues surrounding the restriction of free movement then the Tanaiste or was it Coveney, said we cannot restrict travel from the EU. Well that is crap for a start, but Brazil is not in the EU.

I was wondering this myself. There should have been a blanket ban on all passenger flights into Ireland. Of course we can restrict travel into Ireland from the EU, or why bother with the 5km limit in the first place. The closest eu country now is france, thats a hell of a lot further away than 5 km.

Did you see this insanity ?

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-blackpitts-mosque-coronavirus-garda-19878191

• Registered Users Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Mellor wrote: »
    At the very start I said I was against cancel culture also. But I also said it isn't what happened here imo. Nobody was trying to prevent her being a conservative. The additional narrative she was pushing, that doesn't reflect the views of most conservatives. She was asked to stop. She didn't.

Of course this is an instance of cancel culture and an attempt to stop her being a conservative or at least talking about some of her conservative beliefs.

She said something (that wasn't/isn't illegal to say) that her employer didn't agree with and lots of members of the public didn't agree with so she has been cancelled, by losing her job. So much for being allowed to have an opinion different than your employer.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Of course this is an instance of cancel culture and an attempt to stop her being a conservative or at least talking about some of her conservative beliefs.

She said something (that wasn't/isn't illegal to say) that her employer didn't agree with and lots of members of the public didn't agree with so she has been cancelled, by losing her job. So much for being allowed to have an opinion different than your employer.

Its the Kiss of death to a hollywood career to say you are in anyway right leaning. But the contrary is certainly not true. Just look at "Jane Fonda", aka "Hanoi Jane". Being a leftie hasn't hurt her career.

in 9 years time according to Mullet man John Kerry... The guy with THREE private jets and a carbon footprint bigger than Ireland , who is "more important" than us peasants he must jet about to lecture us on global warming..:rolleyes:

Getting really sick of these rich preachy cnuts like him, Harry and his Hollywood mattress wife, his dad , Bill Gates I]aptly described as Forrest Gump discovers save the planet [/Iand Eamon with his bloody bike in every PR picture lecturing us on what we must or must not do , while they jet about or off to Davros to guzzle and gulp in the best hotels and restaurants while lecturing us on how we should live off Bill Gates 3D meat substitutes in our rented box in our communal apartments and stop burning wood , coal and turf to save the planet. While Bill Gates hoovers up more farmland in the US...He is now the biggest landowner in the USA.

That we are now importing moss peat from Germany and smokeless coal from COLUMBIA, doesn't impress me as being very eco friendly somehow.:rolleyes:
    https://trendingpolitics.com/john-kerry-ratchets-up-the-fear-mongering-claims-the-world-is-doomed-in-just-nine-years/

Beats me why anyone would want one of these...But whatever cranks your crank.

WASHINGTON, DC (February 19, 2021) — Firearm Policy Foundation (FPF) announced today that it has appealed Federal District Court Judge Dabney L. Friedrich’s order and memorandum opinion, also issued today, upholding the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ (ATF) unconstitutional bump-stock ban directed to be enacted by former President Donald Trump. FPF’s Guedes v. BATFE lawsuit, filed on December 18, 2018, was the first challenge to the ban in the country, and has already been to the Supreme Court once on an interlocutory appeal. The case will now be heard on the merits by the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, and likely proceed to the U.S. Supreme Court once more.

The plaintiffs in Guedes v. BATFE are represented by Adam Kraut, Joshua Prince of Civil Rights Defense Firm, and Erik Jaffe of Supreme Court firm Schaerr | Jaffe of Washington, D.C., a former law clerk to Judge Douglas H. Ginsburg of the D.C. Circuit and to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Case documents, including the ruling issued earlier today, can be found at BumpstockCase.com.

“Does owning a bump stock expose a citizen to a decade in federal prison? For years, the government didn’t think so. But recently the [ATF] changed its mind. Now, according to a new interpretive rule from the agency, owning a bump stock is forbidden by a longstanding federal statute that outlaws the ‘possession [of] a machinegun’,” Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote in a statement regarding the earlier appeal. “[W]hatever else one thinks about [Chevron deference], it has no role to play when liberty is at stake,” he said.

“The errors apparent in [the] preliminary ruling might yet be corrected before final judgment. Further, other courts of appeals are actively considering challenges to the same regulation. Before deciding whether to weigh in, we would benefit from hearing their considered judgments—provided, of course, that they are not afflicted with the same problems. But waiting should not be mistaken for lack of concern,” Justice Gorsuch’s statement concluded.

In spite of the Justice’s words of caution, the District Court’s wrongly-decided opinion today held the statutory language defining the term “machinegun” to be ambiguous, since Congress did not define the terms “single function of the trigger” and “automatically.” In so finding, the Court determined that ATF’s interpretation of those phrases were “reasonable,” and that ATF “reasonably interpreted an ambiguous statute, and its interpretation is entitled to deference.” The Court further concluded that ATF had the legal authority to promulgate the bump-stock ban rule, did not act in an arbitrary or capricious manner, and had satisfied its obligation to reasonably explain its change in position.

“While we had hoped Justice Gorsuch’s guidance might trigger a closer look at the bump-stock rule at the trial court level, the ball is now back in the D.C. Circuit’s court,” said Jaffe. “We are hopeful the Circuit Court will reconsider its reasoning from the preliminary injunction appeal or, if not, provide a quick decision that expedites our return to the Supreme Court. The reliance on deference in the context of this case is a serious error for many reasons, and we look forward to fully litigating those issues before the appellate courts.”

“In outright defiance of the doctrines of vagueness and lenity, while conceding that the definition of ‘machinegun’ is ambiguous, the district court affirmed ATF’s rule using a legal analysis that the late Justice Scalia would call ‘pure applesauce’,” commented Prince. “This type of interpretive ‘jiggery-pokery’ by ATF and the district court cannot stand under our Constitution. We look forward to vindicating the rights of bump-stock owners and all Americans, who have a right to constitutionally sound laws and operation of government.”

“While any patently incorrect opinion is disappointing, it is hardly a surprising result at the trial court level,” noted plaintiffs’ attorney Adam Kraut. “This important strategic case will now be allowed to go on to the D.C. Circuit and Supreme Court for ultimate adjudication of the plaintiffs’ claims and underlying legal issues. Because we are eager to address the ban’s serious legal infirmities at the appellate level, we have already filed the notice of appeal and look forward to vindicating the rights of our clients and everyone affected by this outrageous and unconstitutional rule.”

“The Constitution does not allow executive branch departments to act as the ATF did here and we will continue to fiercely advocate to reign in this abusive and rogue agency,” Kraut concluded.

in 9 years time according to Mullet man John Kerry... The guy with THREE private jets and a carbon footprint bigger than Ireland , who is "more important" than us peasants he must jet about to lecture us on global warming..:rolleyes:

Getting really sick of these rich preachy cnuts like him, Harry and his Hollywood mattress wife, his dad , Bill Gates I]aptly described as Forrest Gump discovers save the planet [/Iand Eamon with his bloody bike in every PR picture lecturing us on what we must or must not do , while they jet about or off to Davros to guzzle and gulp in the best hotels and restaurants while lecturing us on how we should live off Bill Gates 3D meat substitutes in our rented box in our communal apartments and stop burning wood , coal and turf to save the planet. While Bill Gates hoovers up more farmland in the US...He is now the biggest landowner in the USA.

That we are now importing moss peat from Germany and smokeless coal from COLUMBIA, doesn't impress me as being very eco friendly somehow.:rolleyes:
    https://trendingpolitics.com/john-kerry-ratchets-up-the-fear-mongering-claims-the-world-is-doomed-in-just-nine-years/

And drive Duracell cars, because they are so environmentally friendly and cause no damage to the earth, until you see what a Lithium Mine looks like, and Lithium is a finite resource like oil.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I’m sure there are many conservatives employed in similar roles.her comments stemmed past being a conservative.
    As Cass said maybe it was ignorance. Or maybe it was vitriol. I don’t think we can solve that at his point. So I think we’re done.

tudderone wrote: »
    And drive Duracell cars, because they are so environmentally friendly and cause no damage to the earth, until you see what a Lithium Mine looks like, and Lithium is a finite resource like oil.
    Dont forget all the extra copper that has to be mined

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Rosahane

A pretty telling analysis of Biden and his performance by Sky News Australia. You won't see this type of, or indeed any critique on RTE!

https://youtu.be/8Nhm6VAIc90

And the Darwin award goes to....For trying to create a mass shooting in a gun range...How did they think that was going to go for them?:rolleyes:

Meantime the difference in the massive crowds welcoming KA- MA -LA home in CA with her 81 million votes and Trump in Palm beach is astonishing.:rolleyes:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/massive-crowd-two-supporters-welcomes-81-million-vote-recipient-kamala-harris-back-california-home-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Rosahane

I just can't agree with you there Grizz - My understanding is that she wanted to be called Camel-A.

Anyway, my interpretation for some reason seems more appropriate :rolleyes:

Full interview with Gina Carano and Ben Shapiro where she explains that her conservative views (masks, voting integrity, pronouns, etc) were the issue and she was forced to apologise for her beliefs as well as being the recipient of Twitter hate mob, and also having Disney employees target her with Go Fund Me pages, hate mail and public (social media) hate messages aimed at her.

Disney even had her train with a media consultant who told her she [Carano] argues against emotive arguments with factual/logical ones and that won't work so she simply has to apologise.

Seems to me that she is a victim of the hate/cancel mob. They tolerate nothing bar their own narrow beliefs. She admits to not fully understanding everything as in not being a sharp political mind, but having her own beliefs and having to apologise for them because they were not the shared beliefs of her employer and the other employees. She was dropped by her agent, publicist, and others at the exact time Disney dropped her. No doubt a phone call from Disney to them to make sure she was destroyed, not just fired.

Yes, feelings over facts, that will end well for us all.

By James Barrington,former LACS chairman who wants to find a "middle way" between hunters and antis.
    Makes interesting points as the bould Bernie Wright of AFAR,IHSA,CACS,etc,etc was on the Nial Boylan show Friday bellering on about the annual Phoenix park deer cull was a topic of debate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3qmX1yd1MjgG74eAbV_p0VG6nwnrlNvJD0AUufEVDj1vMnROBI3QXZ9pc&v=QKoXtFD9acE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.classichits.ie/podcasts/niall-boylan/episode/is-culling-deer-cruel-or-necessary/?autoplay=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

600 air rifles were stolen from a lorry in England a few days ago, each one complete with scope, mounts and silencer.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?879084-600-airguns-stolen&goto=newpost

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Now Gina is out of the way Disney can focus on the next dangerous and harmful thing to society

The Muppet Show.

Disney says that The Muppet Show contains “offensive content” and can now be seen only on an adult account. So while its offensive and harmful, they'll [Disney] show it regardless.

The disclaimer before the show says:
    “This program includes negative depictions and/or mistreatment of people or cultures. These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong now. Rather than remove this content, we want to acknowledge its harmful impact, learn from it and spark conversation to create a more inclusive future together. Disney is committed to creating stories with inspirational and aspirational themes that reflect the rich diversity of the human experience around the globe".

Thanks Christ those racist, bigoted sexist Muppets can no longer harm society, unless you pay for the subscription of course

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

Advertisement