Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Chat. (MOD NOTE post# 3949 and post#5279)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Gun Jesus brings a bit of interesting NI issued firearms to life.
    Puts to bed the myth that a .22 firearm has never been official issue to any military anywhere,ever. Wonder would one of these be liscenseable here,or would it be too short under the legislation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isej7X4CHjE

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'm missing something here. The Minister bought a gun from a gun dealer and has to resign due to the fact that the gun dealer has some dodgy political affiliations? Doesn't sound right to me.

If I was a Minister and bought a gun from TUDDERONE SHOOTING AND FISHING (a licenced dealer), and tudderone turned out to be a supporter of the KKK (just making this crap up sorry :D), why in the name of God would I be expected to resign?

From what I can see of this is; he resigned because more of the pressure on him and the party than because of the sale which was totally legal off a member of "Nord Kreutz"[Northern Cross a supposedly ultra-right-wing prepper organisation] Three years ago when this person wasn't under any suspicion of belonging or being a member of Northern Cross.
    Basically, muckraking, and being a politician without the standard-issue brass Irish political neck for things like this to bounce off.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Gun Jesus brings a bit of interesting NI issued firearms to life.
    Puts to bed the myth that a .22 firearm has never been official issue to any military anywhere,ever. Wonder would one of these be liscenseable here,or would it be too short under the legislation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isej7X4CHjE

Watched that at lunchtime. I don't fancy using a short barreled .22 pistol for self defence, especially knowing how finiky rimfires can be with feeding and jams etc.

tudderone wrote: »

Anyone ever notices how much Trudeau looks like and is beginning to act like High Chancellor Adam Sutler from the film" V for Vendetta" these days?:eek:

It is said "art impersonates life"But is it just me or does anyone else feel we are living in a mix of multiple dystopian films of the 20/21st century?

Everything from 1984,A clockwork orange, Fahrenheit 451, Elysium, Gattica, Minority report, Demolition Man, V for Vendetta,They live,and Brazil??:eek::eek:

Now could we just hurry on and get to the Mad Max stage of things,where at least we know what we are dealing with anymore?:eek::rolleyes:

Anyone ever notices how much Trudeau looks like and is beginning to act like High Chancellor Adam Sutler from the film" V for Vendetta" these days?:eek:

It is said "art impersonates life"But is it just me or does anyone else feel we are living in a mix of multiple dystopian films of the 20/21st century?

Everything from 1984,A clockwork orange, Fahrenheit 451, Elysium, Gattica, Minority report, Demolition Man, V for Vendetta,They live,and Brazil??:eek::eek:

Now could we just hurry on and get to the Mad Max stage of things,where at least we know what we are dealing with anymore?:eek::rolleyes:

And that dollop Varadkar trying to suck up to him constantly, them comparing socks was a major cringe-fest :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Somewhere, in a USAF base, dozens of people are counting hundreds of millions of dollars onto a pallet, and preparing to drop it into Iran. Just waiting for old sniffin' Joe to get his bum on the chair in the oval office, to give the go-ahead.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-iaea/iran-feeds-uranium-gas-into-advanced-centrifuges-underground-iaea-report-idUSKBN27Y0VF?il=0

OBVIOUSLY needed for Irans peaceful atomic energy programme to power their country, and don't you dare ask o or have a contrary opinion on it...So there!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭yubabill

The absolute mother of all conspiracy theories- Biden, CIA, Venezuela, Soros worked together to steal the election says Giuliani and Sidney Powell;

Video is from The Duran, Alexander Mercouris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDsm_H_CElA

yubabill wrote: »
    The absolute mother of all conspiracy theories- Biden, CIA, Venezuela, Soros worked together to steal the election says Giuliani and Sidney Powell;

Well we had Peter Sutherland, who couldn't even get elected to the dail in a safe seat, yet he was spouting globalist policies for here and for the eu. He was made an EU commissioner, appointed not elected, and was involved in the UN, and the bilderberg secret meetings.

There seems to be an unholy alliance between big bankers/business, and things like the eu, un and the government of the usa.

Well we had Peter Sutherland, who couldn't even get elected to the dail in a safe seat, yet he was spouting globalist policies for here and for the eu. He was made an EU commissioner, appointed not elected, and was involved in the UN, and the bilderberg secret meetings.

There seems to be an unholy alliance between big bankers/business, and things like the eu, un and the government of the usa.

And the EU has the neck to criticise Poland and Hungary over undemocratic process but they appoint unelectable asshats that force their agenda.

• Advertisement

And the EU has the neck to criticise Poland and Hungary over undemocratic process but they appoint unelectable asshats that force their agenda.

Yet none of our media call out that hypocracy. The EU is the font of all progressivness.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Munsterlad102

Yet none of our media call out that hypocracy. The EU is the font of all progressivness.

That’s because our media is more interested in pushing its agenda rather than telling the truth. It just so happens that their agenda is detrimental to right wing groups and countries such as Poland and Hungry.

That’s because our media is more interested in pushing its agenda rather than telling the truth. It just so happens that their agenda is detrimental to right wing groups and countries such as Poland and Hungry.

I don't bother with it anymore. Cannot get rte or whatever its called these days on my telly. Its a propaganda channel, always has been. We all remember the days when it was the mouthpiece of the catholic church, i certainly do, no criticism of the princes of the church back then. Don't rte get money from the eu ? I know the BBC do or did.

Some group or other in America did a survey and asked thousands of people about the media in the run up to the election. A massive percentage don't trust it at all.

Apparently, the US ARMY has seized the terminals and servers where these votes were being counted in Germany. A really big No no in US elections.Which might explain why Trump fired the latest US defence secretary Esper a few weeks ago.

It does sound absolutely crazy this whole vid, but then again this is planet Earth 2020,and anything is possible.

"RTE and MSM is the virus"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Apparently, the US ARMY has seized the terminals and servers where these votes were being counted in Germany..
    According to most media the Army has denied this. They said no such operation took place.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Cass wrote: »
    According to most media the Army has denied this. They said no such operation took place.

I wouldn't read too much into any media anywhere mate. they slumped the world into thinking joe biden is already president ffs.
    media doesn't decide the worlds answers.
    media is an answer to a question no one asked imo man.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I get what you're saying, but as i cannot ring the Army and ask for an official response myself, i'll have to take their word.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

I wouldn't read too much into any media anywhere mate. they slumped the world into thinking joe biden is already president ffs.
    media doesn't decide the worlds answers.
    media is an answer to a question no one asked imo man.

Our crowd of twits will have Biden over here, pint of Guinness in hand, in some country pub with a fake thatch roof and an old bicycle in the window, begosh and begorra's will be flying around, some other senile old boy will be wheelchaired into the middle of it and it'll be announced he is Bidens 87th cousin, or great granddad or something equally daft, and then they'll open a new public toilet or phone box and name it after him. There will then be two hours of Irish dancing, and the village eejit will give another two hours of mawkish boring poetry.

The Irish-Americans will lap it up and i'll be cringing looking at it, its like a car crash, its horrible, but you cannot look away.

I remember them dragging a rain sodden and bemused looking Ronald and Nancy Regan around the place on the back of a hay trailer pulled by a little grey fergie tractor :rolleyes:.

Our crowd of twits will have Biden over here, pint of Guinness in hand, in some country pub with a fake thatch roof and an old bicycle in the window, begosh and begorra's will be flying around, some other senile old boy will be wheelchaired into the middle of it and it'll be announced he is Bidens 87th cousin, or great granddad or something equally daft, and then they'll open a new public toilet or phone box and name it after him. There will then be two hours of Irish dancing, and the village eejit will give another two hours of mawkish boring poetry.

The Irish-Americans will lap it up and i'll be cringing looking at it, its like a car crash, its horrible, but you cannot look away.

I remember them dragging a rain sodden and bemused looking Ronald and Nancy Regan around the place on the back of a hay trailer pulled by a little grey fergie tractor :rolleyes:.
    this the most accurate and underrated comment EVER!!!!

• Advertisement

I get what you're saying, but as i cannot ring the Army and ask for an official response myself, i'll have to take their word.

ill make a call...... I know a guy.... or two!!! haha

As a race we do have some serious inferiority issues going.If we desperately have to find some teneous irish connection to every world famous figure.Even ghastly creatures like Gureva,Hitler and Biden.

In the famous interview with Giuliani and the rest of Trump's legal team a couple of days ago, Sidney Powell says "we don't know whether the good guys or the bad guys got the server"

Then on Glen Beck she seems to hint that the "good guys" raided the Scytl server in Germany at about 5mins, while at about 10 mins she says that agencies have seized voting machines for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRIrUop9R7Q

And on Fox business she says at about 6.30 that 4 anti-US communist countries had access to the information (so maybe she has info from the raid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRptwxOy8sc

I'm having a really hard time finding this stuff, folks - it's buried really deep, so apologies for the stuff being all over the place.

As a race we do have some serious inferiority issues going.If we desperately have to find some teneous irish connection to every world famous figure.Even ghastly creatures like Gureva,Hitler and Biden.

What makes me laugh is the student-types with pink hair and rainbow flags etc, wearing Che Guevara tee shirts. They must not know their history very well, either that or they only read the bits that suits them.

The other thing is a restaurant chain called "Mao". Its like having a place named Hitler or Stalin, but all the trendies like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Munsterlad102

What makes me laugh is the student-types with pink hair and rainbow flags etc, wearing Che Guevara tee shirts. They must not know their history very well, either that or they only read the bits that suits them.

The other thing is a restaurant chain called "Mao". Its like having a place named Hitler or Stalin, but all the trendies like it.

I remember being out working with the council and seeing a middle aged man walk by in a red t shirt with a yellow hammer and sickle on it. Very tacky and much more ouvert than just a Che Guevara shirt.

Okay, okay, okay.....I know this is a crazy rabbit hole, but many of us on here know when something smells - remember the semiauto ban (2015?) and the news stories that came out at the time and then there was the EU firearms directive pulling the carpet from underneath our feet.....

So this whole election thing in the US is not going to pull the wool out of my eyes.

That's a quote from Jimmy, who used to be on Ian Dempsey about 30 years ago.

I'm trying to filter out the crazy, so I'm sticking with Sidney Powell (and she's starting to sound crazy) - now she believes that actors from China, Iran, Serbia and Liechtenstein had a hand in the US election (at 14 mins) in an interview with Howie Carr from a channel called iON Portal rebroadcast of 20 Nov TV interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MweoXewWHuk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Why do the Garda correspondence letter application refer to a firearm as a weapon?
    They call it a fire arm licence application and it’s a weapon I have applied for, their words not mine. Maybe reading too much into this.

Xtrail14 wrote: »
    Why do the Garda correspondence letter application refer to a firearm as a weapon?
    They call it a fire arm licence application and it’s a weapon I have applied for, their words not mine. Maybe reading too much into this.

No, you are correct. They are wrong. We refer to it as a firearm because it is a tool to us and that is what it is under law. But due to Garda incompetence they refer to it as a weapon which is incorrect. Because it is not our intention to use these firearms as weapons.

They are often referred to as "Dees yokes" by the gardai too.

• Advertisement

Okay, okay, okay.....I know this is a crazy rabbit hole, but many of us on here know when something smells - remember the semiauto ban (2015?) and the news stories that came out at the time and then there was the EU firearms directive pulling the carpet from underneath our feet.....

So this whole election thing in the US is not going to pull the wool out of my eyes.

That's a quote from Jimmy, who used to be on Ian Dempsey about 30 years ago.

I'm trying to filter out the crazy, so I'm sticking with Sidney Powell (and she's starting to sound crazy) - now she believes that actors from China, Iran, Serbia and Liechtenstein had a hand in the US election (at 14 mins) in an interview with Howie Carr from a channel called iON Portal rebroadcast of 20 Nov TV interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MweoXewWHuk

Alright. I'm getting off the Sidney Powell train as of right now and I apologise for bringing any of you folks onto it.

My faith in her was because of the work she did with Gen. Flynn and I hoped she could back up her claims with more evidence than affidavits and statistics, but these guys at viva frei channel are well-informed and my gut tells me that they have a point when they say that sidney is out of her area of expertise, coupled with the news that she is off the Trump legal team as of today;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJUjkpjZbo

She said she was going to release the Kraken and she has done just that - but not in the way she intended.

This is going to be a never-ending conspiracy theory and while I still think that the US election stinks of something bad, I'm not going to promote a conspiracy that cannot be proven.

I think Trump is correct to drop her and stick to the more conventional side of his litigation, because even if Powell is right, proving it is another thing entirely and he is already on a longshot with his election challenge, anyway.

Advertisement