Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sturmey Archer internal hubs repair kildare

Options
  • 22-04-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about Sturmey Archer internal hubs.
    Have 5 speed that's not changing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Dunno about Kildare but Bee Cycles in Dolphins Barn in Dublin should be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭paddie9

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Dunno about Kildare but Bee Cycles in Dolphins Barn in Dublin should be able to sort you out.

Many thanks might check out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

I can PM you the number of a bike mechanic that I use who is based out of Balitore? He doesn't run his own official business but services a lot of lot of guys in our club and is always interested in business. I don't know what he knows about those hubs but he sure as hell seems to know everything about everything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭paddie9

Plastik wrote: »
    I can PM you the number of a bike mechanic that I use who is based out of Balitore? He doesn't run his own official business but services a lot of lot of guys in our club and is always interested in business. I don't know what he knows about those hubs but he sure as hell seems to know everything about everything else!
    Do please appreciate it

Advertisement