Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to play blops 2

Options
  • 22-04-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

I downloaded Black Ops 2 (backwards compatibility ) and can play career but cannot play multilayer, I get a message saying this profile cannot play online. I have live membership and have tried deleting and restoring my profile. Is there anything else I'm missing HELP!!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

ShaunC wrote: »
    I downloaded Black Ops 2 (backwards compatibility ) and can play career but cannot play multilayer, I get a message saying this profile cannot play online. I have live membership and have tried deleting and restoring my profile. Is there anything else I'm missing HELP!!!!!:confused:

Did your Xbox Gold expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Go into the store and make sure you install nuketown 2025. Cant play online until it is downloaded

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Thanks lads, I have gold and nuketown2025 but when I go to play xbox live I get the same message every time "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live".
    I've never been banned, and I can play all other games online???
    Just tried to join a party and was directed to buy xbox live gold yet it also says my live expires 14/05/2018. WTF???

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Never mind it decided to work :o

Advertisement