Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: Energenie Smart Plugs Starter kit

Options
  • 22-04-2017 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Bought this before Xmas, used one of the plugs for the tree & haven't used it since so selling it. It's the hub, three sockets & a remote control (app on both platforms also available).

It's this one

71nEnuTxwqL._SX355_.jpg

It's about E90 on Amazon, so how about E65 delivered? All as new in boxes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

jimmynokia wrote: »

Yeah, I know thanks. Just offering it out to the people who'd be more interested first

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I bought this set (and I suspect you did too) for £38 at Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

bk wrote: »

bBgib4d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

bk wrote: »

Nope. Had ordered it along with a bunch of Hue stuff & the order was cancelled (overspent on the CC), then went to order again & they wouldn't honour the sale price, so I bought it at full price as I wanted to add TRVs to it, which is no longer a runner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement