Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murray rosado

• 22-04-2017 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Surprised there's no thread for this..Good scrap this. Likely Murray on the cards but rosado has impressed from what I've seen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

119 109 dear lord what a farce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭megadodge

Don't know if anybody is up watching, but Jermell Charlo is boxing now and he really is beautiful to watch.

Both twins are so well schooled. Beautiful correct punchers, lovely balance, all-round defense. Whoever coached these guys really knows their stuff.

Just as I type, he wins by spectacular KO!

Anyone watching Oscar Valdez v Marriaga?

This is a serious fight. I kinda fancied Marriaga beforehand and it's very close after 4 rounds. Great action. Marriaga pushing Valdez back every round.

WOW!! What a 10th round!!!

That's a great fight!!

No idea of the result yet, but maybe the knockdown for Valdez was the difference. A number of close rounds.

• Advertisement

What the F*CK sort of scores were they?

Two judges gave Valdez 119 and 118!! Clowns!!!

Under no circumstances should you miss Valdez / Marriaga. Great fight.

I'd be interested in your scoring also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I have the Valdez fight recorded.

Charlo fight a bit of a mismatch. Nice KO at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Speaking of fights and recordings, anyone else struggling to keep up with the amount on offer? I am constantly playing catch up on fights due to one thing or another, mainly the fact that we have one tv and the better half is more the boss as regards what we watch. The only fights I am guaranteed to get are the really big ones with big hype. The rest I usually have to record.

Advertisement