Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer forum

Options
  • 22-04-2017 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭

I was banned from the soccer forum for 10 days it's expired from the 21st.
    I still have no access and I've pm'd the mod who banned me but I've had no reply,even though he was online today,I've pm'd twice but no reply....
    I've seen a 3 months ban for taking issues with SOCCER FORUM ACCESS to dispute resolution so I really hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot here.
    Can any mods reinstate me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi, according to the records, you were banned on the 11th for two weeks. This means that your access will be reinstated on the 25th.

This should happen automatically, but if it doesn't, please let us know here.

EDIT: as you are not disputing the ban, this thread does not belong in DRP. I will move instead to the Helpdesk. Please note that replies in the Helpdesk are pre-moderated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Ok...It was just on my own infractions page it said it expired on the 21st and is showing as expired now....
    If it its 2 weeks as you say thats fair enough,only a few more to go.
    Thanks for the speedy reply.
    Case Closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There must be a glitch of some kind, though I don't know why as the ban is still showing as active for me.

In a few days, it should be all OK

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I think the infraction has expired rather than the ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement