Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably price landscaper

Options
  • 23-04-2017 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm in Dublin, looking for a reasonably priced landscaper.

We've a big garden (c 80/90 feet length) and looking to get a few things done. Nothing major.

Can anyone recommend someone? Were just getting a few quotes at the moment.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I've no idea what reasonably priced is as the quotes I've been getting are eye watering, but friendly, knows his stuff and will come out and give a free quote (not all will) try http://www.gardenstransformed.ie/ In fairness our project isn't starting from a blank canvass as we've a bit of demolition too.

I've not had these guys in yet (only for a quote) but the pre-sales stuff has been excellent so far. Could you return the favour and let me know if you get anyone similarly friendly an helpful? I've got two quotes so far so looking for a few more. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

I've no idea what reasonably priced is as the quotes I've been getting are eye watering, but friendly, knows his stuff and will come out and give a free quote (not all will) try http://www.gardenstransformed.ie/ In fairness our project isn't starting from a blank canvass as we've a bit of demolition too.

I've not had these guys in yet (only for a quote) but the pre-sales stuff has been excellent so far. Could you return the favour and let me know if you get anyone similarly friendly an helpful? I've got two quotes so far so looking for a few more. Thanks :)

Will do alright. Were the same tbh quotes we have been given are outrageous and I would consider whatbwe want done fairly basic stuff. I could probably do it my self but the Mrs wants it done in a matter of days not weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

First quote I go on a 12m by 12m space (roughly) was a guestimate at 25-40K. The second guy is looking at about 12K including the clearing.

In fairness to the first guy he was fairly upfront about generally doing larger more elaborate projects.

Advertisement