Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kis wash limerick

• 23-04-2017 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

So I was at the centra in Raheen and I noticed the washing machine and dryers they have in that car park. I believe they are called Kis wash. I was just wondering if they are anywhere else in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There's a similar thing on the Dock Road, in the Topaz near Dolan's. Not sure what company it is, think it's called Revolution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

So I was at the centra in Raheen and I noticed the washing machine and dryers they have in that car park. I believe they are called Kis wash. I was just wondering if they are anywhere else in Limerick?

They've also got them in Greenpark across from Inver service station near punches cross and there's one in the Amber service station on the Kilmallock road

I think the one across from Inver might be gone now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I saw something similar at Tesco in Wexford last week. Seemed fairly busy too.

They've also got them in Greenpark across from Inver service station near punches cross and there's one in the Amber service station on the Kilmallock road

Open to correction but I think they're gone from Greenpark. Either that or I have to start paying more attention to my surroundings.

• Advertisement

Open to correction but I think they're gone from Greenpark. Either that or I have to start paying more attention to my surroundings.

Yep, it's def gone from where it was, but not sure if it's just moved elsewhere in the car park. Pretty sure it's just gone though.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Yep, it's def gone from where it was, but not sure if it's just moved elsewhere in the car park. Pretty sure it's just gone though.

I'm not going mad so. Great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Amber old cork road has them now. Two in use this morning.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Advertisement