Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Street Lighting around Supervalu / Creche

• 23-04-2017 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Has anyone any information on what the story is with all the street lighting around Supervalu / Creche / Medical Centre etc in the evenings. For the past month or so the entire area is in complete pitch darkness from around 11-midnight every night. I often come home from work quite late and have noticed that where there used to be just 4-5 permanently broken bulbs there, its now just completely unlit. Makes a walk into that area of the Grove quite daunting at night and surely poses a bit of a security problem??

And before anyone asks, I've already asked Petra about it who said they will reach out to Colliers (which I've also done). Is that full set of units owned by the same people or are there multiple owners involved that would need to be contacted?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Not sure where you can go but it makes our PSO levy laughable throughout Charlesland.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rosicky

Contact this guy Eric Salmon he is supposed to deal with all the issues on the ground in Charlesland. His e mail is eric.salmon@jspm.ie and you can reach him on 012360094.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

those guys are just the management company for Charlesland Court (same as Petra are for Grove / Park) and there isnt anyone there called Eric. i flagged it to them anyway, and Petra have been on to Colliers about it again.

Advertisement