Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloominthepark 2017

Options
  • 23-04-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Posted this in the bargain requests forum but might have more luck here...

Anybody got any discounts or anyone know where any free tickets can be got...
    Bloominthepark 1-5 June 2017...

And will you be going this year???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Posted this in the bargain requests forum but might have more luck here...

Anybody got any discounts or anyone know where any free tickets can be got...
    Bloominthepark 1-5 June 2017...

And will you be going this year???

I have never been before but would like to go this year. What is the parking like & is it worth my while going? I have no idea what to expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I've been twice... I like it and it's got a bit of everything from gardening to amateur food companies and crafts etc... The tickets i think are 20 quid each... its a good day out Well worth it imo... be nicer if i could get the tickets bogof like i did the first year...

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Been last few years. Enjoyable but can be a little too busy for my liking.. could do with adding an extra day or two

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

parking is usually the main issue i hear complaints about. might be worth investigating one of the feeder buses from (i think) heuston.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Second time we were up we arrived around 8:45 and got parking fairly handy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Last year we arrived around 10 or 11, and got parking handy enough in the official car park, though it was a bit of a walk. When we were leaving it was going even further back, so if you aren't going to be early, be prepared for a bit of a hike.

Advertisement