Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~2000 euro gaming build

Options
  • 23-04-2017 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

1. What is your budget? [€2000]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming, mostly single player RPG's like witcher 3, fallout 4, shadow of war and m&b shadow of war when they come out and hopefully rdr 2

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? Yes but I think I can get it myself separately
    4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Have an old dell dimension 5150 which I might be able to take the dvd drive from
    5. Do you need a monitor? Yes

5a. If yes, what size do you need. Was thinking of a 27" 1440p

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Speakers

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? Yes, think so

8. How can you pay? [Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser and paypal

9. When are you purchasing? About three weeks

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Should be ok

Have this set out which is about as expensive as I could go with shipping but I *might* be able to order it through a business and avoid the VAT and so was thinking of this.
    Is it worth the extra money for gaming or should I keep the money?

Advertisement