Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best gym in kilkenny?

Options
  • 23-04-2017 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hi all i amjust wondering what in your opinion is the best gym in kilkenny? heard fennellys is ment to be top class

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Fennellys and TJ Reids just opened. All new equipment so both would be very good. One in Newpark shopping area is good too if it's weights you are after. On the other side of town hotel Kilkenny gym is very good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭sanex

toe_knee wrote: »
    Fennellys and TJ Reids just opened. All new equipment so both would be very good. One in Newpark shopping area is good too if it's weights you are after. On the other side of town hotel Kilkenny gym is very good too

thanks for the reply,i want to tone up and lose weight,do you use the one in newpark? going to a gym in a hotel at the moment but i cant see any progress even though i am putting in a big effort,when i joined they done an asaecment and gave me a fairly basic plan but thats it they never come near me to see how i am going,i thought in these places their would be an assscesment done monthly to monitor your progress, i heard fennnellys is good but i heard it does be fairly busy,i would like some where a bit quieter,so would you recconmend the one in newpark?

The one in the Newpark is quite small bit it is pretty good.
    Once you get your assessment you should get it updated every 4 weeks. Every gym offers this but you have to book it with them or they won't bother. A lot of the gyms will give you a free pass if you go in and enquire and that way you can try them out and see what you think before you spend any money on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Is this a new Fennellys from the old James Fennellys that was in the Hebron for the last number of years. Is it different ownership or is there two Fennellys now in the hebron

Dymo wrote: »
    Is this a new Fennellys from the old James Fennellys that was in the Hebron for the last number of years. Is it different ownership or is there two Fennellys now in the hebron

Just a new and bigger premises and all new equipment. Same owner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Dymo wrote: »

James moved down the street. Just on the bend as you turn to go to the old place. Right across from Top Oil.

Advertisement