Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, Cost Schedule

Options
  • 24-04-2017 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hello, I am hoping to get some help. I am doing a project for college that involves me designing an industrial kitchen for a fictional hotel. I have the design done and all the other paper work required such as Space Utilization, fixtures schedule, finishes schedule, ect. But I am having problems with the Cost Schedule...I just don't know enough about Construction and the prices of construction and materials to do this. And I am finding prices on the internet to be hard to come by. I am hoping to get some help here...I don't need to be exact...I just need to be in the ball park.

So the lecturer gave us a floor plan of the kitchen that had the size and dementions of the kitchen all layed out. it is in 1:50 scale so one centimeter equals 1/2 meter Using this scale, the windows in the kitchen are about 1.9 centimeters long..almost 2 centimeters. So we are looking at a window almost a meter in width...we don't know how tall. Any idea how much these windows would cost each?

We also have to price internal walls and partitions in m2. I have looked and have not been able to find this information online. Most of my internal structures would be considered partitions as they don't go all the way up to the ceiling. I also have to price doors. My kitchen has three sets of doors, two are large double doors like yu seein a restaurant kitchen, they push open and can push in or out, either direction. The kitchen also a single door of this type. The width of the door doors measures 3.3 centemeters so a little over 1.5 meters for both doors...that s the width of the opening for the door. The single door opening has a width of about 1 and a half centimeters so about .75 of a meter wide. Any idea how much these items would cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

sorry no college tutorials as per forum charter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement