Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay Croke Park Dublin - tickets scam

Options
  • 24-04-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi! I need help because I'm desperate.

I have bought two tickets from donedeal for Coldplay concert in Croke Park. Tickets was ticketfast ones which means they were printed out on home printer. Guy didn't even counted the money so it was weird from the start. He just took the money put it in his pocket, gave me two A4 papers and basically run away. I mean who doesn't count money if selling something valuable. I know that I should have been known better but this supposed to be my first big concert and I didn't know how tickets and fraud works. When I come home and look closely these tickets I noticed that the qr code and the barcode and the 12 digit number below barcode are the same on both tickets. Only difference was ticket number. I immediately googled and find out that ticketfast tickets can be easily printed out in million units and be sold to idiots like me. I tried to contact the seller but his mobile phone was turned off and ad on donedeal removed. I instantly knew that I was scammed. I contacted Ticketmaster and they told me that they don't sort any kind of problems with tickets bought from 3rd party's. Today I went to gardai and told them about my problem and they informed me that only way for them to take action is to have some kind of evidence that these tickets are fake. And I won't have it until the day of the concert when I will be placed aside because of having fake ticket. I could have confirmation from ticketmaster but they don't want to deal with it.

So I need help from you guys. I only want to be 100% sure that they are fake so I don't have to go to the concert and feel horrible when I found out that I can't enter on the event.

Does any body from you have bought two or more tickets online via ticketfast? If yes can you please confirm me does qr code, barcode and 12 digit number below barcode is same on all tickets that are named on one person or are they different. Please help me out because I'm a big fan and was so excited about this concert. I can't sleep for three nights. I have probably spend €300 on two papers. Feel horrible ...

Advertisement