Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi on Chromecast

• 24-04-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I have downloaded Netflix items on my phone that I would like to view on my HDMI enabled non Smart TV. I'm thinking that Chromecast is the way to go except my wifi is pretty poor - do you need a really good connection when you already have the content downloaded?

Thanks
    Jenn

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

jenn1984 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I have downloaded Netflix items on my phone that I would like to view on my HDMI enabled non Smart TV. I'm thinking that Chromecast is the way to go except my wifi is pretty poor - do you need a really good connection when you already have the content downloaded?

Thanks
    Jenn

Yes, ChromeCast streams from the service not from your phone even if you have downloaded the content so you will need a decent connection to get the most out of Netflix on a Chromecast.

Advertisement