Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfortable Chairs/Couches etc with min height

Options
  • 24-04-2017 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Sorry I know this is the wrong place for this question but I don't know where else to ask.

I have my PC set up in my attic, the issue is that from floor to ceiling is around 5ft and then it gets smaller and smaller the further you move from the center.

I generally have 2-4 people over to watch/play stuff on a regular basis and at the moment I have a really ****ty bed/couch thing that we sit on but it's extremely uncomfortable.

Does anyone have an recommendations on short chairs or couches etc tha I could use instead?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

would bean bags do?

either that or those ikea foldey futon beds that turn into a couch, just without the screw on legs underneath it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

would bean bags do?

either that or those ikea foldey futon beds that turn into a couch, just without the screw on legs underneath it?

Bean bags are definitely the most popular suggestion but they're so hard to stay comfortable in and surprisingly expensive. That's kind of what I have at the minute, it's a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'd say Ikea is the best bet for trying out seats, and seeing their size.

POANG might suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

There's also H?M?, if you're on a budget. Having sat in that type of thing for many a BBQ, they're actually not terrible.

This might also be an option. It's pretty short for a sofa (66cm). Kiki's suggestion is pretty solid chair-wise. Chouldn't find anything better myself, assuming none of you can fit in the children's version. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

What about some of these gaming chairs?
    One or two of them either side of a sofa might be suitable?

There's different versions of those at different price points. Saw some at a furniture liquidator a while back, 80 euro brand new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

Thanks for all the suggestions! Will have a look at them all now

Advertisement