Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small coffee shop set up costs

Options
  • 24-04-2017 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm currently researching the potential costs of starting up a small 20-30 seat coffee shop, so i would love to hear from people already in the business past and present. Ideally in the north east of the country. Essentially Dundalk/Drogheda area. This is not an actually real start up but rather a final year project for my degree. I may look into the area in the future but right no the business is still on paper.

My main question is
    1. How much capital roughly did it take to set up the business, i'm talking about rough equipment costs and any hidden costs i may have not thought of.
    2. Major obstacles to setting up a business in such a competitive area.
    3. Any recommendations about things you wished you may have done differently.

Thanks for your time guys and i greatly appreciate any reply's. :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Research for homework/college projects arent allowed and are against the charter. This is a forum for real life business questions and issues.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement