Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goalsaver Competition link

• 24-04-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I recently opened a goalsaver account and don't think I ever received a link for the competition. Can you take a look?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Browney7 wrote: »
    Hi there, I recently opened a goalsaver account and don't think I ever received a link for the competition. Can you take a look?

Thanks
    Hi Browney7,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Can confirm that you gave your email address on application? Also that you ticked to receive Marketing messages from Bank of Ireland.

Please check your junk mail folder to see if the email with link has gone into Junk mail folder.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Thanks
    Hi Browney7,

Can confirm that you gave your email address on application? Also that you ticked to receive Marketing messages from Bank of Ireland.

Please check your junk mail folder to see if the email with link has gone into Junk mail folder.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara C

I provided an email address and pretty sure I ticked the box to receive preferences. Checked my spam folder and actually found a fraudulent spam email purporting to be from BOI but no link!

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi Browney7,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi Tara C

I provided an email address and pretty sure I ticked the box to receive preferences. Checked my spam folder and actually found a fraudulent spam email purporting to be from BOI but no link!

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    Hi Browney7,

If you have not yet received the link for the competition we’d advise you to call our sales team directly 1890365100 & a representative can arrange this to be sent to you.

In relation to the email claiming to be Bank of Ireland can we ask you to forward to 365security@boi.com & please do not click on any links in the email.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 10 boaber

Same as me. I opened an account on 13th April and have yet to receive the competition link. 

I had ticked the box at time of application and have checked my spam folder. 

I rang 0818 200 347 yesterday and the rep originally told me that I was automatically entered when my account was created.  Told her this was not right.  She was to check it out and call me back this morning. 

boaber wrote: »
    Same as me. I opened an account on 13th April and have yet to receive the competition link. 

I rang 0818 200 347 yesterday and the rep originally told me that I was automatically entered when my account was created.  Told her this was not right.  She was to check it out and call me back this morning. 
    Hi boaber,

We trust that you have since received a call and have received the link for competition.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Advertisement

Hi boaber,

We trust that you have since received a call and have received the link for competition.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Received a call but still no link sent

Hi boaber,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi, 

Did the representative who called you advise you that you would receive an email?

If so we would suggest you check your Junk Mail folder. 

Thanks, 
    Tara C

Hi boaber,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi, 

Did the representative who called you advise you that you would receive an email?

Thanks, 
    Tara C
    Yes she checked with the team setting it up and they said they would send an email today.  Nothing in my junk folder 

Hi boaber,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Hi, 

Thanks, 
    Tara C
    Yes she checked with the team setting it up and they said they would send an email today.  Nothing in my junk folder 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have not yet received this via email please call the team on 0818200347 and a representative will check this for you. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tara C[/font]

Advertisement