Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Examcraft Mock Paper Marking (Maths)

Options
  • 24-04-2017 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Does anyone by any chance have a pdf of this years exam craft JCHL Maths mock. I'm giving a 2nd Mock this week and they have done the DEB one. I have a copy of the exam itself just not the marking. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Does anyone by any chance have a pdf of this years exam craft JCHL Maths mock. I'm giving a 2nd Mock this week and they have done the DEB one. I have a copy of the exam itself just not the marking. Thanks.

If you're registered on the site - just download the paper and the marking scheme is in the same file.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

If you're registered on the site - just download the paper and the marking scheme is in the same file.

I have tried that but when I log in it won't let me view the sample papers. It says they have sent a form out to the school for me to send back. Thats going to take a good few days. I emailed them there to see if they can upgrade the account. We ordered LC mocks off them this year but not JC. If anyone has it handy I would appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Give them a call and they'll have the solutions out in the post today. 01-8081494
    Also a contact form on their site.

Advertisement