Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to a Tallaght restaurant

Options
  • 25-04-2017 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting to a restaurant called Peachtree in Tallaght I see it's beside the libarary I am on the Malahide road and I see I can get a 27 all the way there but it's confusing as it says its on the Belgard road but on Dublin bus the site doesnt mention the 27 going that direction at all just Greenhills road, Blessington road and Jobstown and on the restaurants website it has the location at Bancroft which isn't near the libarary. I dont know Tallaght so confused as to which location is correct.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

According to this link, the 27 looks like your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ms34

That all does seem confusing alright but getting there is quite simple really. If you get off at stop 4640, tallaght hospital then you are only 2 minutes from the restaurant. Once you get off turn to your left and almost immediately there's a turn to the right. Head up there and the restaurant is on your right as you reach the open square area.
    Alternatively get off at the Square shopping centre, stop 4347 and walk back the way the bus came and you'll come to the luas stop. Beside that is the glashouse hotel and the restaurant is opposite the entrance to the hotel. About 5 minutes from the stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Ok thanks looks like I get off at old blessington road stop I saw a 27 stop on the Belgard road and I thought that was the stop cos that looks about 2 mins walk from libary/restaurant it's at Tallaght cross Dublin bus and other site had me confused

Ha ha I know but I'm coming from Artane so 27 right near me don't mind it's a once off I had another look and figured out the cookstown/hospital area and see its next stop they just dont have the stop marked on the dublin bus I cant figure out the number of stop on google maps I take it from Drimnagh it's continuing out Cookstown and turns left past hospital then I get off at Tallaght cross this is what they have on Dublin Bus and because the bus stop is on Belgard Road didnt know which stop to get off it doesnt mention Belgard or the hospital this is end part of 27 route on the DB site

Drimnagh Rd. (Halfway House)
    Walkinstown Cross (The Kestrel)
    Greenhills Rd. (O'Malley's)
    Greenhills Rd. (Green Park)
    Greenhills Rd. (Ballymount Rd. Upr.)
    Greenhills Rd. (Cuckoo's Nest)
    Greenhills Rd. (Mayberry Rd.)
    Greenhills Rd. (Airton Rd.)
    Tallaght (The Square)
    Blessington Rd. (Raheen Rd.)
    Jobstown

Thanks all just knowing the right stop talk about confusing the old blessington road stop but on the Belgard road and then it looks different on the restaurant site too. At least I know now :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement