Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not a BoI customer, but getting texts from you

• 25-04-2017 9:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I'm not a BoI customer, but over the past few days have been getting messages that appear to be for one of your customers. Looks like you have an inocrrect number on file for one of your customers. Please contact me for details.

I don't think it's a scam, seems legit (no short url hyperlinks or anything like that - just plain text messages). "Good morning, LIBERTY INSURANCE will be presenting a direct debit today of €80.22, however, there may not be enough funds in you a/c to cover this payment. To avoid an unpaid fee of €12.79....."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

ZV Yoda wrote: »
    I'm not a BoI customer, but over the past few days have been getting messages that appear to be for one of your customers. Looks like you have an inocrrect number on file for one of your customers. Please contact me for details.

I don't think it's a scam, seems legit (no short url hyperlinks or anything like that - just plain text messages). "Good morning, LIBERTY INSURANCE will be presenting a direct debit today of €80.22, however, there may not be enough funds in you a/c to cover this payment. To avoid an unpaid fee of €12.79....."
    Hi ZV Yoda,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you would like to send a private message including your mobile phone number we can certainly check if this is from Bank of Ireland and have your number removed from our system.

To send a private message please click link in my signature. Please ensure you have signatures set to display in order to be able to see link for private message.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ZV Yoda

Hi ZV Yoda,

If you would like to send a private message including your mobile phone number we can certainly check if this is from Bank of Ireland and have your number removed from our system.

To send a private message please click link in my signature. Please ensure you have signatures set to display in order to be able to see link for private message.

Thanks,
    Tara C
    Hi Tara,
    I've tried sending a PM, but got the following message:

"Bank of Ireland: Tara C has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Tara C from the recipient list and send the message again."

Please send me a PM so I can respond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi ZV Yoda,

Thanks,
    Tara C
    Hi Tara,
    I've tried sending a PM, but got the following message:

"Bank of Ireland: Tara C has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Tara C from the recipient list and send the message again."

Please send me a PM so I can respond
    Hi, 

I have sent you a private message.

Thank you, 
    Tara C

Advertisement