Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted Bikes

Options
  • 25-04-2017 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I recall reading in the Examiner a few years ago a group of people in Blackpool (I think) who used to take in unwanted bicycles and fix them up and sell them for charity. Are they still around? I have a 20 year old racing bike, needs new chainrings and rear cassette, frame in good condition that I probably will throw out as it's taking up room in the shed. Seems a shame though, as it's in reasonable condition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Big Eejit

You should probably post this in the Cork City section (or request the Mods to move it?).

Might even be an idea to post this in the cycling section. Someone there will probably have a use for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I know there's a crowd doing just this in Waterford, they're called Rebike.

http://www.rebikeireland.com/about

Not sure of other places.

Advertisement