Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Electric Ireland website down?

Options
  • 25-04-2017 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

I can't log in to my online electric ireland account. Is the site down? When will it be back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi redt0m,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can you advise if you are getting any error messages?

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

It just said something like 'Your request cannot be processed', a very uninformative and uninstructive message . I can't try it again to confirm the exact wording as I am now getting a dodgy certificate message from the Firefox browser when I try to access the login page.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MonsterCookie

When I try to access my account online I'm getting an error page saying 'your account online is temporarily unavailable' due to essential site maintenance.

I assume this explains why I can't register for rewards (telling me my account number is invalid)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our systems are currently down for essential maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If you have any further queries, we will be able to assist you tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement