Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Change of Address taking longer than usual?

• 25-04-2017 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

I have recently looked to change the address associated with my Current Account and Credit Card with BOI.

I have done this process before via the 365 Online Banking where a letter is posted to your new address and you post it back to complete the process.

This time I requested the Change of Address via the 365 Online Banking just as before. I received the letter at the new address with no issue and posted it back. However it now has been over two weeks since it was posted and I have yet to receive any correspondence from the Bank to say it has been completed.

Is this the way it should be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

z0oT wrote: »
    I have recently looked to change the address associated with my Current Account and Credit Card with BOI.

I have done this process before via the 365 Online Banking where a letter is posted to your new address and you post it back to complete the process.

This time I requested the Change of Address via the 365 Online Banking just as before. I received the letter at the new address with no issue and posted it back. However it now has been over two weeks since it was posted and I have yet to receive any correspondence from the Bank to say it has been completed.

Is this the way it should be?
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here.

If you send your query in via the service desk on Banking 365 Online ‘Ask a question’ option a representative can check if your address has been updated on your account.

Alternatively you can call BOI Direct on 0818365365/0035314044000 and a representative will check this for you.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-Midnight and 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement