Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching Eirsport App on my Mobile as a Sky Customer

Options
  • 25-04-2017 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am primarily a Sky customer but I am subscribed to the Eir sports package.  Since downloading the Eir sport app onto my phone I am struggling to get past the log-in screen.  Am I right to assume I am able to use this app as I am an Eir Sport subscriber albeit through Sky?  Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi ThunderCat,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, the eir Sport app is only for eir customers.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

So me subscribing and paying monthly for an eir package does not make me an eir customer then?

Unfortunately, as you are not subscribed to eir-Vision, the app is unavailable to you as you are a Sky customer with an eir Sport add-on to your Sky package. 

-Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Unfortunately, as you are not subscribed to eir-Vision, the app is unavailable to you as you are a Sky customer with an eir Sport add-on to your Sky package. 

-Anna
    ok.  Thank you for the reply.

No problem at all :)

Sorry I couldn't offer you better news.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement