Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M and s blanchardstown.. sushi??

Options
  • 25-04-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I was just wondering if the marks and Spencer's in blanchardstown sold sushi, like the sushi trays or whatever. Or if anyone knows and supermarkets near swords that sell sushi in packs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Most Supervalus sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Niamhie3000

Most Supervalus sell them.

Is their a big selection in them??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I know the one in Malahide has a basic selection, maybe four different types. No veggie or chicken sushi. They do a mix of cooked fish (crabsticks) and veg but thats it. Now that I think of it, Applegreen garages often do the packs too. I have often got duck and chicken sushi there. Maybe the one in Swords sells them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Lead

There's a sushi restaurant in Swords that will make it fresh for you. It's on the Main Street across from the penny's enterance. It's called J2 sushi and it's delish.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Supervalu in the Pavillions always has a selection - there's about 6 different trays. But I'd vote for getting it fresh from J2.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to D15 forum as this is a better place for queries about Blanchardstown.

tHB

Advertisement