Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 arena early entry for 3 customers

Options
  • 25-04-2017 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Anyone know if this is still a thing? Can't find any up to date info on their website about it.

If you're a 3 customer with standing tickets you used to be able to gain early entry to venue around 4.30pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Not sure this was ever a thing? The only time I was let in early was when I had a specific ticket for the show that allowed early entry and even then I was only allowed in at 6:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Mr.S wrote: »
    It was a thing for a good while, there was a separate / entrance for 3 customers for most shows, standing tickets only.

Yep I remember availing of it a few years ago. Anyway, it's not happening for the gig I'm going to so that's that!

Not sure whether it's still done for others though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Never went to gigs that early, but I do remember getting into a separate bar/area.

Advertisement